[2.0 "TS"] BOSS IMMORTALITY BUILD ATZIRI=1EX UBER =20EX

"
Scrapm3tal wrote:
"
3bygone3 wrote:

Well I am using

And it costs me 3 mana to cast it (2 with LL instead of LMP), I am not using fire pen because I got consuming dark. I took Unrelething node on the tree and I got

I can cast it infinitelly.

Well, I assume most of us don't use the consuming dark Dagger and we use Fire Pen(its just too good to drop). If I take out fire pen and put faster projectiles then I too can cast infinitely with faster casting. But the OP has led me to believe he is using fire pen with faster casting and lmp as you can see in his gear setup and that doesn't seem to be possible. Furthermore that also seems what he is basing his high DPS off of.

PS, I also have unrelenting node. I might give that dagger a try though, looks interesting.

That dagger isnt bad, just prepare for dps drop. Its very nice for ele reflect maps.
That dagger is bed way :
1)its less dps
2)cant use fire pen
3)don't have iron will level 30
4)if u accept reflect chaos damage u are died
so yes i like whirling blade too but not worth

soon i will update my build on flashback event for to do the 1 ex build takes 3/4 days

Only reflect atziri in split can reflect chaos dmg, no other monster can reflect chaos(reply if I am wrong) and monsters are less resistant (ussually half of ele resists if I am not mistaken) to chaos dmg so fire pen is not needed. I agree with the loss of dps, I said that in my previous post. Btw. that dagger adds +1 to level of socketed fire gems so this is good for vaal molten shell. For me it added more dps to it than Iron will but I had maybe about 100 str less than you.
Last edited by 3bygone3 on Oct 11, 2015, 6:25:50 AM
The OP is still ignoring my question on the mana issue( wrt the links i mentioned). so, ill let it be.

I tried the dagger and its really good. I carve through map content and bosses just fine. It's a real good option for reflect maps too. I'm not saying the dagger is better than the Doon sceptre but its not bad either.

Also, where is his response on my points I raised about his so called tankiness on the videos he uploaded, lvl 80, 82 maps?
scrapm3tal is there any chance you can make a video of you doing a high lvl map with your block variant and gear?
"
scrapm3tal is there any chance you can make a video of you doing a high lvl map with your block variant and gear?

The Burden of proof is on the OP because he claimed defense 10/10. Therefore, he must do it.
for disturbed_999 i told before everyone can do high level map on 1 ex build

vaal molten shell its just for uber

Last edited by tsohar77 on Oct 12, 2015, 1:17:30 PM
hi every one i update new build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1455907

this wand is the best for incinerate dps
Spoiler

Will follow this, but I think dps is enough with this build.

Try to make your guide more easier to read this time !
for Psycho_Ad you right and i will try to fix this build and the new build to will be more clear.
The dps i wrote this because i see that Doon Cuebiyari cost lots now, so u can change for item like this
Spoiler

the deal equal or more dps
or wand with projectile speed there is same of idea can work ....
nice day and thanks
Last edited by tsohar77 on Oct 17, 2015, 5:30:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info