Mathil's HyaonClone - Full Lightning Cyclone, cheap super clearspeed

Anyone got a passive skill tree for this? I would like to try this one out due to the recent Raider buffs
to update this i'd feel like you'd might as well go blade flurry. BF has higher base damage modifier and much higher attack speed than cyclone, while still being AoE but even better, being ranged as well.
"
xMustard wrote:
to update this i'd feel like you'd might as well go blade flurry. BF has higher base damage modifier and much higher attack speed than cyclone, while still being AoE but even better, being ranged as well.

But, would it still work with the budget unique items on this build? I'm looking for a cheap melee league starter.
"
noobzstarx wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:

But, would it still work with the budget unique items on this build? I'm looking for a cheap melee league starter.

eh pretty much. you'd want a different chest, like maybe carcass or something other than the one on this build. essentially just grab up hyaon's and all the frenzy charges and scale lightning dmg. works just fine.

it would be best to use a faster weapon like a 2.0 atk spd rapier with loads of elemental dmg and scale elemental dmg, but hyaon's will work and is cheap

if you want to scale lightning dmg the most then can run a tree like this. high life, good scaling, to the right of ranger start up the acro highway you can put the jewel that adds flat lightning dmg per dex in zone, it will proc there.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQBeAO4FLQW1Bx4ILgzyDkgRLxGBEZYVIBa_FyYZjhm0GdcdgyPTI_YknSaVKk0rCizpLYMwWzB8NZI2PTfUOuE8vj7PPydB0EMxRXxHfklRSshM_02STeNRR1RHVUtW-loaXfJfcGHiYlpirGOnZU1qk2yMbqpvJ3TteoR67311f8aDbYazjDaNfY2_j2CTlZUulYeXl5pqm42dqp7Eo4qkeKXLplemvqyXrTO0OLTFtfK9Nr3mvqfB1cLswzPQrdN-1ljYvdjV2sHdRt745RnrY-0_7YPuDu968NXyRfaj-_X-Cv6P_ro=
Last edited by xMustard on Dec 5, 2016, 12:20:52 AM
"
xMustard wrote:
"
noobzstarx wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:

eh pretty much. you'd want a different chest, like maybe carcass or something other than the one on this build. essentially just grab up hyaon's and all the frenzy charges and scale lightning dmg. works just fine.

it would be best to use a faster weapon like a 2.0 atk spd rapier with loads of elemental dmg and scale elemental dmg, but hyaon's will work and is cheap

if you want to scale lightning dmg the most then can run a tree like this. high life, good scaling, to the right of ranger start up the acro highway you can put the jewel that adds flat lightning dmg per dex in zone, it will proc there.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQBeAO4FLQW1Bx4ILgzyDkgRLxGBEZYVIBa_FyYZjhm0GdcdgyPTI_YknSaVKk0rCizpLYMwWzB8NZI2PTfUOuE8vj7PPydB0EMxRXxHfklRSshM_02STeNRR1RHVUtW-loaXfJfcGHiYlpirGOnZU1qk2yMbqpvJ3TteoR67311f8aDbYazjDaNfY2_j2CTlZUulYeXl5pqm42dqp7Eo4qkeKXLplemvqyXrTO0OLTFtfK9Nr3mvqfB1cLswzPQrdN-1ljYvdjV2sHdRt745RnrY-0_7YPuDu968NXyRfaj-_X-Cv6P_ro=

Thank you very much!
"
xMustard wrote:
"
noobzstarx wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:

All your advice here is solid, but I'll be damned if I'm not going to take advantage of Raider's movespeed with the only melee skill where you move while using it. SPEEEED.

Also, the weapon range love will help make up for how far the Ranger start is from any aoe nodes.
Last edited by Sphen on Dec 8, 2016, 12:15:09 PM
Sir you did it its cleary undoable when you want to crit atleast you done the non crit version.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info