2.0.2 Patch Notes

"
Mr_Solid wrote:
Nice patch! would be nice to improve infernal mantle art...doesn't look infernal to me...

This! I've been waiting for years :)
"
Increased the drop rate of end-game Maps to smoothen the curve into level 74-79 maps.

Easily the best change :D can actually enjoy the game again!
After playing for a few hours, the map drop rates seem much better, thanks so much GGG!

You still get the occasional map that doesn't give you a return, but I ran a ~140% quantity Crematorium and got another Crematorium map, a Shipyard, a Village Ruin, a Bazaar, a couple 76s, and a couple more maps of a lower level... Ran the shipyard (after crafting it for quantity and corrupting it) and the boss dropped a Level 81 Palace, in addition to a 77 Plateau and 76!!

Before I could play for ~12 hours and not get a map higher than 77 in that span. It's still going to be hard to sustain high level maps but at least you can now expect some random bursts of luck (especially if you craft maps for maximum quantity) if you to play some of the higher level maps. :)

Thanks for your hard work and listening to the community on this one, GGG!
Last edited by TheKillerNacho on Aug 20, 2015, 12:48:29 PM
That is one massive bug fix list,and the loading times are MUCH better now good job. Also glad to see none of my builds were broken THIS patch so phew that's good lol.

Still no mention of the phase run, quartz flask invisibility glitch(which is still there) but as its only graphical so no big deal.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
"
"Increased the drop rate of end-game Maps to smoothen the curve into level 74-79 maps.

This morning i had about 15 map 76-77. I crafted all with alch and sometimes had mods 120% quantity or more. I ran all map with 390/100IIQ. Now at the end of day there left 0 map 76-77 in my stash (i droped 1x78 + 1x79 and ran all 76/77 droped). Why? Maybe cause drop rate is still too low. Some people are Lucky and happpy since this patch, and maybe i'm just unlucky. But stop joking the increased is just a little ridiculous.
P.S. There is still the issue that we can't enter gain in map when we exit one time, i still lose 2 map today and i don't remember how many 78+ i lost since 2.0.
Maybe you should Wake up GGG and fix this kind of big issue, losing lot of map with it will not be offset by a ridiculous increased like this.
Last edited by Dvorakim on Aug 20, 2015, 3:25:47 PM
I only played the first two weeks of the start of the leagues, reached lvl 96 and left due to being forced to do 77s (which barely gave me 1% after three maps).

As i didnt work today ive been trying the "buff" on 2.02 and its just painful, even worse than before. I spent all 77/78 i had left, i didnt get ANY 77+ back simply ZERO and all maps had atrocious mods up to 187 IIQ, I even died 1 time.

I looted two 76, two 75, three 74 and about 20 maps between 68-73 (mostly of them 71/72).
Seriously?

Just pay a look at my gear and you'll realize that i simply can't do harder maps since they don't exist:

Ive been on poe since 2012 (look profile), but atm this game its just bullshit and really looks gonna be P2W in a year. Dont count me in.
Im not going to complain about maps, i play for fun, not for rage.

I have to congratulate the development team.
Before this patch the game was costing me 1200k of memory minimum up to 1900k, now its on the range of 600-900k, it was nearly impossible for me to open the browser without making the game disconect. I dont know if there was something stupidly wrong with my pc, but i believe this is no coincidence.

Congratulations dev team.

Obrigadíssimo!!
I´ve been trying to enlarge my map pool doing some 75 to 77 maps i reserved before (I dodnt want to waste them with less chance of dropping maps).

I used a document to take notes of which maps are dropping from the maps i run (usually on party of 3. Wether I´m on a group or not i take notes of everything)

Today i´ve run 17 maps, 20 quality except for 3 of them, and most of them over 100 item quantity, only two boss skips.

The results are amazing: 0 map upgrades, and only 6 of them gave me an equal level map in return.

I know its RGN and luck, but i see no sustainability here, no smooth curve.

Anyways, I'll keep taking notes and write back when my research is deep enough to take some conclusions (like 100 maps).

But for now, im very dissapointed.
"
Ontis wrote:
"
"
tiarel35 wrote:

In your .filter change "Spike Shield" in "Spiked Shield"

I can't believe how pointless that fix is. Who is in charge at GGG, anyway? Get your shit together.

Considering they STILL think that 'armor' is spelled "ARMOUR" after all these years... are you even surprised?

Because that is the correct UK/NZ spelling.

As for the spike/d change: There was an inconsistency, some bases were spiked, some were spike.

Mad? Blame me, I reported it.

Care? Nop.

You can blame me for 'Fossilised', too.

Come to think of it, I got all the 'Armors' changed to 'Armour', too. Waaaay back.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Aug 20, 2015, 7:45:13 PM
"
XStinger wrote:
people complaining about whispering ice nerf

get over it its op

i still melt 81 map bosses in seconds

besides increased duration is really good with it now, even longer duration then you could get before

Doesn't change the fact that it IS a mid-league nerf, does it? They basically made the increased duration gem necessary, which probably will replace life leech in most builds. As the guy was saying, how long did it take for them to nerf flameblast?

GGG has only been f'ing up for the past few months. To be fair, I guess the divination cards and the removal of eternal orbs are ok changes. I'm mostly pissed off about the map system, but every other little screw-up pisses me off even more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info