New Pets Coming Soon!

I wonder if you bring the tortoise in a temp chains map, it'll slow down to actual real life running speed...

But man I want that cobra as 1st pet. Toad is kewl too. Hopefully most of them are below 100 pts~~~
-[2.0] Tokyo's CoC Hybrid Damage Frostblader ---> view-thread/1401907
-[2.0] The Samurai (2H Crit Katana Wild Striker) ---> view-thread/1368690
-[2.0] Dyadus Elemental Wild Strike - Cheap and Beginner friendly! ---> view-thread/1394595
Bout time! When we gonna get the rat in the dungeons though?
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Yeah, hedgehogs! I was heard!
Proud Beta tester.
Hedgehog?

GOTTA GO FAST
Finally! =^[.]^=

ETA: Angular snake is angular. =0[.]o=

ETA: Tiny lemur is undersized. =o[.]0=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Aug 17, 2015, 12:42:15 AM
OMG!! HEDGHOGGQ¬"¬"¬
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Blue version of that Hedgehog please?

#KAPPA
GGG can you please increase the brightness. They look so dark and dull. I wish my turkey pet had more colour and was lighter. Same with the peacock, they look so dull and drab. :-(
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Awesome pets!

GGG please give us a pet of the 'centipedes' that pop out of the giant turkey boss in The Aqueducts.
i would love to finally see some dogs. yep, just some ordinary dogs.

is this too ordinary for the devs or why haven´t dogs been added yet?
Last edited by Speedjunkie on Aug 17, 2015, 1:50:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info