[2.0] A Storm of Ice and Fire - AoF CI Whispering Ice - UBER ATZIRI VIABLE - Witch Variant

"
is this build still viable ? after 2.02 nerf? ??

I think it does, i have 11k ES and 4,4k ice storm dps without 20/20 gems and good gear http://i.imgur.com/xo5t7Pc.jpg

Spoiler

Before I had SRS build and I really enjoy playing this build instead, great guide!

Last edited by throwawaydnsnh on Sep 1, 2015, 11:09:41 AM
Is it so worth it taking soooo many nodes to go to unwavering stance?

Can't we spend 6 nodes to get 70% less chance to be interrupted while casting? And spend the others somewhere else?

I feel like the whole marauder area doesn't really provide with a lot of benefits.
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
Last edited by Chickenlal on Aug 31, 2015, 11:00:02 AM
I just bought whisp ice from Elreon last night for 5c and am looking at builds, have no idea what to do with it b/c I never thought I would find one.
Thank you for sharing!
Censored.
"
Chickenlal wrote:
Is it so worth it taking soooo many nodes to go to unwavering stance?

Can't we spend 6 nodes to get 70% less chance to be interrupted while casting? And spend the others somewhere else?

I feel like the whole marauder area doesn't really provide with a lot of benefits.

The scion thread has a breakdown in the first few posts of why he uses unwavering stance.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1386145/page/1

The marauder area gives a lot of es and int actually with the conversion jewels in there. There is also the needed resists and some cast speed/spell dmg in it.
Ciao!
Very cool build, running it right now on standard just hit 60 and pretty much destroying everything
I'm having to use a mana potion. Is that something that will go away with more investment?
Last edited by NorrYtt on Sep 8, 2015, 2:28:25 AM
A question:

Put more unique flask.. intelligence increases with ring perandus signet??

Now...I am not ahead of the game to try it. ty

EDIT.

it does not work!!
Last edited by ILAYAS on Sep 10, 2015, 6:46:43 AM
Scion or witch. Which better class ?
Lol, OP, seriously? Why U dont get vaal pact?
Wouldn't Controlled Destruction be better than Hypothermia ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info