[2.0][Warbands] Battlecookies MaxBlock Incinerate - CORE CLEAR! (Cheap+Budget Version inside)

Yeah but I'm looking ahead toward Atziri and Atziri uber. I think going for life and filling the remaining block with flask might be the best option.
How did you manage to get the jewels? I have been trying to buy them on warbands for the past 4 days and only manage to get 2 with the 2 mods you suggest. Using poe.trade to search for shops. did you craft them?
i basically bought them all via poe.trade.

but when i look now, i'm like wtf happened to all the block-jewels? i could like choose between tons of jewels and now i dont find any of them. so no clue what happened to them.
"
Noaphiel wrote:
i basically bought them all via poe.trade.

but when i look now, i'm like wtf happened to all the block-jewels? i could like choose between tons of jewels and now i dont find any of them. so no clue what happened to them.

I notice that, then did a bit more of search on the forums itself, GGG changed the wording of the gems to "chance to block with shields" (instead of additional chance to block with shields) and now poe.trade can't see the mod, thats why it isn't working. I guess it will be fixed at some point.
it's fixed now. can see jewels under the point:

+% Chance to Block with Shields

will edit in main thread though :P
Last edited by Noaphiel on Aug 22, 2015, 3:54:59 PM
Added Atziri Video with Low Budget Version
Added Leveling section
Last edited by Noaphiel on Aug 23, 2015, 4:17:39 AM
Get a rumis; switch out LMP for faster proj. against bosses and do uber.
Seems pretty mindless to do :)
With mayblock she shouldn't be a problem.
Fights might take a bit, but it'll be easy.
YOu did core, so you can do Uber ez.
EXALTS>EXAMS
i'm not worried about uber though :P

rumis i won't need since i'm capped spellblock alrdy and there's only missing 5% vs physical. a normal granite will do in that case

Faster/slower proj i got on 20/20, usually i'm just too lazy to switch them if it's not necessary.

i'm just waiting for the next hope drop to do uber ;)
How many 5 reduce mana cost jewel do u use?
For use 0 mana incenerate . Sry for bad english
all 5 jewel slots need a 5% reduced mana jewel for 0 mana incinerate. you could skill into righteous decree, then you just need 3 jewel slots filled with reduced mana gems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info