[2.0]Damage immune CoC boss killer by Markusz - permanent Immortal Call and max resists

"
metat0r0 wrote:
Thanks for sharing such a brilliant build.
Excellent work.

News today are hilarious, Helmann it's a top player and if he used this build, maybe he could have had 1500$ now.

yeah because you get a 6L Protector + Volls Devotion if you rush to be first to Merciless Malachai.

Please use your brain at least for one second before you post.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
looks cool but FF to fit n boss kills? does this have like any deeps?
unique and cool but it looks like it would have terrible clear speed
Followed this build in warbands for the challenges! Did multiple palace doms and going for Kaom and Daresso tomorrow (if somebody wants to trade Colloseum for Core im in!)

Thanks for sharing the build. Never thought about IC on CoC but its just so good now that 15s+ IC is gone.

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAv4EBwj0DkgOXBGWFm8WvxcvGjgdFB2qJKomlScvKgstHy3SL286WELDRXxFfkZxTLNRdFVLVcZV1lnzXfJgQ2HiZOdmVGaeaGVqQ2r6axdtGW49b55wUnBWcLtw1XIPcql2rHcHfll_xoCkgwmD24cTidOMNo7pj0aQG5BVkc6SfZMnlG-VIJeXmG-aE5uhnKSfPqEvoqOmmayYrKq0DLQ4u-286r6AvorAVMHFwfPK089-0B_ZE9vU3CPfhOGI42rlGeXP6hjsGO_r893z6vcy99f46_rS-_X-SQ==?accountName=eps1lon&characterName=epsilonDestroyerOfSouls

Bandits:
Oak/Kraytin (juicy 8% IAS)/Oak

Full Character Setup under character name: epsilonDestroyerOfSouls.

Some notes about gear choices:
With +1 gem level we can use lvl 2 empower and lvl 20 purities to boost us to +5 max res from auras which enables us to skip one aura effectivness node.
You need 600+ mana to get 6 unreserved mana. The Aura Calculator from Mikelath says 550 or something so im going to ask him what went wrong.
Conquerors Efficiency is mandatory to run triple empowered purities (heralds are bad anyway nowadays).
We need at least another 4% reduced mana cost jewel and -8 mana cost elreon to get 6 mana cost on molten strike. With at least 2 Mana gain on Hit we get all our mana back with Multistrike. I havent tested 1 Mana gain on Hit and rely on the projectiles from Molten Strike but im pretty sure it wont be enough.

CoC Setup:
If theres no status ailment avoidance on the map use Flame Surge. It has way more Damage and 6% crit (AB/GC/FB have 5%). Glacial Cascade can shotgun but according to the Wiki not on close targets. I made a spreadsheet with pure single target setups. Maybe Markusz can shine some light on why he choose GC and AB.

AoE:
I dont see why. The more AoE the farther the projectiles from Molten Strike fly away and might miss the boss. The more AoE the less likely is GC to shotgun (according to Wiki/Reddit).

For the wicked:
Get Curse on Hit corruption on Maligaro's and Cursed Enemies have an additional 3-5% Chance to Receive a Critical Strike Corruption on Jewels for insane damage boost.
very smart build but they should patch it, it makes the game a joke you should have to dodge stuff not stand in front of the eater of souls and be immune to everything
For weapon mod.
Should I go for add lightning damage on attack or add Lightning damage on Spell sir?

Sorry for my bad English.
Core Godless Three and Eater of Souls down! Thanks again for this build.

For Maligaro i swap in

With a Surgeons Eternal Flask i have enough regen to counter this Descecrated Ground.

I run double Ruby/Amethyst since i loose quite bit crits/s without Rats Nest. Double Topaz for Shav since she sometimes moves across the whole screen and i loose namelock. Doedre is easy and the Eeater of Souls is just constant 200 pulse.
CI/ EB Char incoming XD
"
ZeroZ30o wrote:
So your mitigation versus physical is block & endurance charges, and you completly ignore armor?

My physical mitigation is Immortal Call
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
For weapon mod.
Should I go for add lightning damage on attack or add Lightning damage on Spell sir?

Sorry for my bad English.

for Spells
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Build description expanded with answers
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post