[2.0] The Fist 4 Crash <<Doryani's Fist - Quad Curser - Ice Crash>>

Welcome on my first build, sorry for my english (i'm french), i work for your understanding.

With this patch (2.0) i have a dream, i am a fan of Facebreaker and ... Doryani's Fist !!!!
My Dream is to make a CaC with this Unique item, and i worked on it for a few weeks.

PRO:
-Fun
-Good DPS
-In Party Good Assit
-Tanky

CONS:
-In Party bad DPS
-Immune curse very hard

Tree

ATM Lvl 86:

-MoM + EB with regen Es on Doryani's is a good defence;
-Take ALL Shock, with gears/gems choice you have 90%-100% shock;
-RT for no miss hit;
-Vaal Pact + LL and Warlord's Mark !!! 1 punch = Full life

Bandits

-Normal : Oak / All Kill
-Cruel : All Kill
-Merciless : All Kill

Gears

Based Build !!!
--------------------------------------
+1 curse;
It's a good Helm for a Quad Curser;
Spell Block, Life, and ES;
With Ice Crash is a good choice, ES Life Res AoE for rare;
Not expansive;

CAP res life;
Spell block and +1 curse;

Gems

-Main Skill: Ice Crash + Increased AoE + ConC Effect + Faster Attacks + Leech Life + Innervate
-Helm: Herald Of Thunder + Curse on Hit + Enfeeble + Conductivity
-Aura: (HoT) / Wrath / Arctic Armour
-Trigger 1: CWdT (lvl 1) + Warlord's Mark (lvl 5) + Elemental Weakness (lvl 5)
-Trigger 2: CWdT + Tempest Shield + Flame Golem + Immortal Call
-Other: Abyssal Cry; Vaal Discipline is my favorite because it regen your ES like a potion. I search one other Vaal Discipline for optimised my ES.

As i am PermaShock HoT continually cast Enfeeble and Conductivity, and CWdT cast 2 other curse.
Immortal Call + Warlord's mark is a good defense, and tempest Shield add 3% all block (Stone of Lazhwar and Rathpith Globe applied 100% block to spell)
For DPS i cast flame golem and Abyssal Cry (def+off), abyssal has a role to also assitant in a group.
For main skill, classic !!! Innervate is a BIGGGG choice, PermaShock = Perma-Onslaught

Stats

In screen, you do not have a supported Helm bonus for 4 curses (80%) and the 4 curses (-68% lightning to ennemis)
Icecrash+Flask+Onslaught

HoT

ArcticArmour

TempestShield

Defense+3charges
and enfeeble ;)

Videos

Changelog

10/10/15: Update Skill tree Lvl 86
08/10/15: Add Bandits + Add solution for ES (Vaal Discipline)
16/09/15: Add First Video
15/08/15: Post screen + switch ring and boots (windscreen + ring stat is better) <<V1.1>>
14/08/15: Post Build <<V1.0>>
IG : JaxLInfernal
Last edited by jaxlerebel on Oct 10, 2015, 4:22:43 PM
Reserved
Hi there,

I'm jungling with ideas for a build based on templar paths. I'll use ice crash like you + Doedre's scorn. I won't use Doryani's fists. I plan to get the amulet you use tho. Been hell trying to craft one. I'm gonna use a similar skills pathway to this one : Grez of Gorz's Elemental Mace Templar. Gems set-up for Ice crash would be a mix of your idea and his. As soon as i can play with my 6L c-jack ill try this combination : IC-Cold to fire-Conc. effect-Inc.-Phys to lit-melee phys-Weapon ele. dmg.
Might change some gems as i'm testing. Theory crafting is funnier than just playing the game ;)

My question for you would be this one :

1) Do HoT really proc your curses setup on your Doedre's scorn? So i guess its the "on-kill" effect wich trigger it? I tho about using a sweep aoe like skills to make sure i touch everyone, but if HoT really does hit everyone, its even better.

Thank you and have a great day :)

IGN : Ekpyrosis / KazykluBey
If i win one of your auction PM me here or In game, thank you =)
Hello,

Thank you for your sharing in my build ;)

For HoT, here is my explanation:
- We build on this in perma shock !!! This implies that the HoT continually triggers, and also that the Innervate brings us Onslaught that doesn't provide only attack speed but also cast a much faster proc lightning. Everything remains an automatic way to curse. Also on CoH you can increase the curse to max lvl, and thus suddenly make them more powerful, a CWdT allows you to mount only at the CWdT lvl.

For the amulet I do not hide that I bought 3 ex;)

If you share Templar and you play EB / MoM EB is the way to long, I admit that I had to think !!!!

Thank you for your questions and your interet !!!
Vid or it didn't happen. :D
videos happens but I have against time
Video UP
bump
Hello jaxlerebel, what choise make "Deal with the Bandits" quest ?
I dont understand your build, rathpit globe for melee? no defenses? 6L and no 20Ks dmg?...
Curses are good to have, yeah!, but.. why 4?..
In my Facebreaker char, i only have cwdt lvl 1 linked to temporal chains lvl 5, because with that, if i get hitted, i slow the enemies and they dont have time to hit me, 80Ks cyclone with 5L, and you 18K with 6L...
Ah, 14K armor+4 perma endurance charges+60%block+20% evade+6%dodge, all without rumi's :)
You wanted a hard build but the simple things like my build are just better.
Look> ZARGEIST scion
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/k3nz0ry/characters/
IGN:ZorryFlurry
Last edited by k3nz0ry on Oct 4, 2015, 10:18:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info