[2.0] Facebreaker Cyclone Scion *HARDCORE/TEMPEST* - Extremely Cheap!

Just a question, on the skill tree you have put 2 points down towards Blood magic, and Iron Grip. What are you aiming to grab down there?
"
lundell318 wrote:
Just a question, on the skill tree you have put 2 points down towards Blood magic, and Iron Grip. What are you aiming to grab down there?

The Bloodless Life nodes and Soul of Steel Armour nodes.
why not using blood rage? you can easly do that with the life regen notes.
Hey man i started playing with your build and im wondering if you could take a look on my character.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Sebek1337/characters

Blondkurwa

Am i doing it right? is my build fine for that level? What should my dps be like? because it feels underwhelming for now I think. Thank you in advance!
"
Sebek1337 wrote:
Hey man i started playing with your build and im wondering if you could take a look on my character.

Blondkurwa

Am i doing it right? is my build fine for that level? What should my dps be like? because it feels underwhelming for now I think. Thank you in advance!

Your profile is private. They made that default a few days ago so idk whats going on with your build.

I try to message you when im online ig later.
"
NoRegre7s wrote:
"
Sebek1337 wrote:

Blondkurwa

Your profile is private. They made that default a few days ago so idk whats going on with your build.

I try to message you when im online ig later.

hahaahah nevermind about that i guess. I managed to die with that character (unfortunately i'm pretty new to the game and died to frost nova strongbox on merciless act 3 rip [*]). Made new Scion cycloner though, already 62 lvl and having excellent results as for now following your guide. Figured out my concerns on my own (with help of one pretty experienced friend) pretty much. Should i have any further questions i will surely contact you :D [newline
/nevermind i'm blind sorry
Last edited by Sebek1337 on Sep 6, 2015, 8:25:11 PM
Hey man i added you on my friendlist but you seem to be always offline (maybe you live in different timezone or you just dont play that much anymore i dont know)

I have a question. What about harder maps? Im currently level 82 and would love to go for some more difficult content. I can afford better gear. Not absolutely BIS one but definitely solid one. My friend told me i should get Bringer of rain helmet instead of abyssus but then i cannot carry armour. I personally dont know what is better. Is abyssus viable for more difficult map on tempest league or will i just straightly die? Could you help me out with that or are you as clueless as me in that matter? Currently i'm wearing tabula rasa + abyssus combo but I'm considering buying a 6L chest armour with some stats/armor + picking up a better shield with more armor + maybe even better life

You can probably see my gear on my character "JezusChrysus"
"
Sebek1337 wrote:
Hey man i added you on my friendlist but you seem to be always offline (maybe you live in different timezone or you just dont play that much anymore i dont know)

I have a question. What about harder maps? Im currently level 82 and would love to go for some more difficult content. I can afford better gear. Not absolutely BIS one but definitely solid one. My friend told me i should get Bringer of rain helmet instead of abyssus but then i cannot carry armour. I personally dont know what is better. Is abyssus viable for more difficult map on tempest league or will i just straightly die? Could you help me out with that or are you as clueless as me in that matter? Currently i'm wearing tabula rasa + abyssus combo but I'm considering buying a 6L chest armour with some stats/armor + picking up a better shield with more armor + maybe even better life

You can probably see my gear on my character "JezusChrysus"

yeah sorry .. :3

Got kinda bored ... not that much PoE lately.

Damn you got far. How does Tabula even work out for oyu?? I'd be scared to run without a decent armour chest i think. I'd def invest in some decent Chest - Get a corrupted one im sure you can find one with 1k+ Armour relatively Cheap!.

I def saw someone doing this build running a Excavation Map lvl 80 with Abyssus. Its possible to keep the Abyssus but you NEED 20k+ Armour without Granite i think.

BoR works for sure. I thought about trying it but back then it was 3ex+ and i didnt want to make that investment.

Im sure everything up to 76 Maps is doable on almost any build (if you pick the right ones - Canyones/Gorge Maps) etc.

Picked up the bringer of rain and currently i'm using 4L in that helmet:

Cyclone - concentrated effects - blood magic - fortify (I don't use life leech and i barely see the difference - i've got some life leech from passives) Will that be a concern later on? My life regen is pretty high aswell on top of that - like 400hp/sec. Should I aim for as many jewels as possible now? Currently sitting on ~16,5k armour and 5560 life i think. Working on my necks/rings so i get maximum amount out of them :D. I had to give up on molten shell aswell because I changed my boots to dex ones and I heard its impossible to get 4x red sockets. I'm using chaos golems on CWDT though. The lack of armour makes my spellset look really poor

As for skillbuild I can get one point from that +30 dex node (I don't need it anymore I think) and aim for BLoodless for extra HP maybe. Seems like a plan for me to breakthrough the magic 6k life. Jewels with 3 damage stats + %life are unfortunately too expensive
Last edited by Sebek1337 on Sep 14, 2015, 1:31:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info