Linked Steam Account Characters Deleted

"
Tupacdre wrote:
Hi i linked my account and lost everything, chars cosmeticus etc help plz
account Tupacdre char ElTopito

Hiya,

Please contact support@grindinggear.com and we'll be happy to assist you further with this, thanks!
Hello,

i've emailed the support about this 4 hours ago. What is the average amount of time to get this fixed? Not rushing you or anything, just to know if it's soon, hours, days, weeks ?

Thanks
It's hard to say as it's not usually the day after Christmas. :P

There's going to be more employees interested in time off than usual.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
i did this by mistake also is it possible to get my charrecters back???
Hi, im still waiting for the help, but i has two questions

1.- I ask the crhistmas reward with a new char that i create after lost my old one, can i save it after the fix?

2.- If i create a new char for keep playing and learning until my old char come back to me, i will lost this one whem support fix ?
thanks and sorry for my english
Hmmmm I've done the same thing :( You lose micro-transactions as well. So no character info etc is saved through steam? I've sent my email a couple of days ago, just waiting for reply :)
"
i did this by mistake also is it possible to get my charrecters back???

Send an e-mail to support@grindinggear.com and they'll help you.

"
AlienFX__ wrote:
Hmmmm I've done the same thing :( You lose micro-transactions as well. So no character info etc is saved through steam? I've sent my email a couple of days ago, just waiting for reply :)

It is impossible to play Path of Exile without an account. Before playing through Steam for the first time, you'll be asked to either link it to an existing Path of Exile account or create a new one. Each Steam account can only be linked to one at a time, so linking it to another will overwrite the previous link. Your account is unaffected - you're just not able to access it currently.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
AlienFX__ wrote:
It is impossible to play Path of Exile without an account. Before playing through Steam for the first time, you'll be asked to either link it to an existing Path of Exile account or create a new one. Each Steam account can only be linked to one at a time, so linking it to another will overwrite the previous link. Your account is unaffected - you're just not able to access it currently.

Just read your guide. Wish I had done that 1st, obviously :/ Nice guide, especially considering how common a mistake it seems. The problem is i didn't think to look for a guide to linking my account or whatever. This guide needs to linked to the button or something haha
Last edited by AlienFX__ on Dec 26, 2017, 3:05:23 PM
Hi all,

Same mistake, accounts linked, progress gone, e-mail to support done with my acc name and character name.
Waiting for the guys to repair my acc.

Happy Holidays everyone btw
Last edited by Petyke087 on Dec 26, 2017, 4:12:48 PM
hi guys,

I have done the same thing and all my characters are gone. Hope I can get all of them back!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info