2.0.1c Patch Notes

"
Vendy wrote:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
[li]The individual pieces of the Infernal Armour Pack are now also available. These are temporarily discounted so that players may complete their sets from the Ember Mystery Boxes.[/li]

Really? Can't see any discount.

the individual pieces are discounted, note they cost the same as the armor pack which is usually cheaper then all the individuals, assuming the pieces would cost the same as the necrotic if not more you save at least 20 points on the gloves/boots 50 on the chest and 30 on the helmet
Annoying that the Infernal Armour previews only show the Marauder. I dare say the parts of the set look different on the different classes - I've been caught out like that before.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Awesome patch, cannot wait till MTX patch 2.0.1d, then MTX patch 2.0.1e and so on.
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
The greatest patch.
♦Faytraps♦
"
DemiDemon wrote:
Annoying that the Infernal Armour previews only show the Marauder. I dare say the parts of the set look different on the different classes - I've been caught out like that before.

Just as I made a rant thread about armor effects and their size.
I'm not gonna buy that unless there is a special version for each character.
Patch gave me a bunch of errors - now the game cannot run.

:(
i mean i like mtx but when you would rather get the mtx issuse figured out b4 the random dc issue thing you have lost my support !!!!!
TL;DR

Two issues that must be reviewed as soon as possible:

- Intensive disconnects under various conditions.
- Unlock Code Hell is back.
"
rogganater wrote:
i mean i like mtx but when you would rather get the mtx issuse figured out b4 the random dc issue thing you have lost my support !!!!!

Highly doubt the MTX guys work on netcode. Also highly doubt you'd want them to
Reimur: even though you're wrong, why would you have faith in diamond supporters? you're talking about a group of people that are so autistic that they would spend 1000 dollars on pixels. we're almost the most idiotic group of people in this community. second to hardcore players.
Last edited by thelordrahl on Aug 7, 2015, 3:41:36 AM
"
Vendy wrote:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
[li]The individual pieces of the Infernal Armour Pack are now also available. These are temporarily discounted so that players may complete their sets from the Ember Mystery Boxes.[/li]

Really? Can't see any discount.

If you can see a price, and they are telling you its a discounted price, there's your answer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info