Melee Physical Damage

"more" and "less" happen on separate calculations, each happening. while "increased" and "Reduced" work as a single calculation (adding or subtracting each other from a base of 1 or 100%).

in first case, the two different melee damage supports, its just 1.49 times damage vs 1.47 times AND 1.1 damage (except this part is actually +10% along side your passives and str).
Last edited by soul4hdwn on Mar 6, 2015, 10:49:54 PM
How would this work on a zombie? Mainly my question is: how does it scale if there is already an increased minion damage gem on the zombie, and passive minion damage increasers?
No different from any other scalar.
Increased/Reduced is additive, More/Less is multiplicative.
My
dont work with my Cleave gem not does it with my
Gem. Is this intentional?
Are you sure the sockets are linked? MPD links up with Cleave and Heavy Strike just fine.
Ah i'm yust stupid ..i use a BoR ..gem is already build in there. So "problem" solved.
Last edited by Gagi83 on Mar 26, 2016, 2:34:35 PM
No one has spoken in this forum for years, but here goes.

Does Melee Physical Damage's more multiplier increase the damage of the Area-of-Effect portion of the active skill Smite?

I know the more multiplier does not apply to the Area of Effect portion because the area of effect portion is not tagged as "Melee". However, the Area of Effect portion's damage seems to be calculated as a percent (70-80%) of the melee portion of the skill. Thus, increases to the melee portion would indirectly increase the area of effect portion?

Please make sure you understand the question before answering. Again, I know the area portion of Smite is not tagged "Melee".

Thank You to anyone who knows!
give original gem back plz, and add a tag, if support minion,do X% less damage. It will be balanced

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info