[2.0] Double Crit Freezing Pulse (Budget and Beginner Friendly!)

"
Wonderstruckk wrote:
What's your tooltip DPS without power charges? Just wondering what I should be aiming for

Agree! Please update build with screenshots of your offense+deffence stats.
IGN: Javana
Updated with some screenshots of stats for you guys. Also updated my gear as I replaced both my wands, a little less projectile speed for a lot more damage.

As for the tooltips, I would regard them as goals to shoot for in the end game rather than something you should expect, as I have pretty solid gear and a lot of skill points from being level 93.
"
mistermoo33 wrote:
Updated with some screenshots of stats for you guys. Also updated my gear as I replaced both my wands, a little less projectile speed for a lot more damage.

As for the tooltips, I would regard them as goals to shoot for in the end game rather than something you should expect, as I have pretty solid gear and a lot of skill points from being level 93.

Great! Thank you!
IGN: Javana
Last edited by Orlog on Aug 17, 2015, 2:57:06 AM
Level 82 now, my tooltip DPS without charges is at 24.1k. I have no clue how you got yours so high, it must be the wands or something :p.

The build is really satisfying, has amazing AoE and clears packs super fast. I'm running FP in a 6 link with GMP+Cold Pen+Spell Echo+Hypothermia+PCOC.

I did my own little spin off and grabbed the dual curse notable, and picked up gloves that give temp chains on hit, I also run HoI+HoT(no AA because softcore whatever) with Frostbite curse on hit. Mobs insta-shatter or get massively slowed from the chill+temp chains combo.

Anyway, loving it. Thanks for sharing.
Path of Lag: youtube.com/watch?v=RY2_pXesq1o
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this: pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1503932
Last edited by Wonderstruckk on Aug 17, 2015, 5:48:13 PM
This build is pretty fun. I made a witch a few days ago, it's worth mentioning if there's mana issues Atziri's Splendours is also definitely worth looking at and it has ES/Life, and decent resists. I'm personally going with Atziri's Splendours and ditching Mana Leech for Faster Casting.
Build looks really great. I'm just kinda scared about defenses. Ever try Atziri? Any success?
Hello,
Thanks for the build. I am having fun with it and testing my options.

2 questions:
1) what is your crit chance (without charges) ?
2) what do you think of Voll's Protector 5L ?
I use one, the mana shortage is compensated by mana leech for now (one hit leeches twice the cost of the spell, so it is self sustaining as long as you have targets). I lose added cold damage/cold penetration, though.

I have to finetune the jewellery to get more crit chance and more life, but mana is currently not an issue with Herald of ice, Herald of Thunder and Arctic Armour on !

Thanks,
Looks pretty fun, but why 2 wands and not 2 daggers?

Thanks for the guide - this looks really interesting.

Since i am a total Beginner - Could you add a small Leveling/Progression Section where you explain in which order i should grab nodes/keystones while leveling. This would help so much!

Thank you!
hi. Can i ask u something.
1.Why u dont take a note Celestial Punishment. ITs give 25% dam for status ailments. Meanning u have 25% dam per monster freeze.
2.The Call of the Brotherhood ring. Its give u 100% shock on freeze mob, meanning u have 50% more dam on that monster after first hit. Of course on monster didnt get freeze its not work, but i think its cool ring at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info