Increased Duration

"
If I link a skill with Blind and Increased Duration, would the duration of the Blind status be increased? I'm assuming no.

I'd quite like to know that too :)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
"
If I link a skill with Blind and Increased Duration, would the duration of the Blind status be increased? I'm assuming no.

I'd quite like to know that too :)
I don't think it does: when I link the two with a duration-less skill, I don't see the icon for increased duration on the skill (red D), the mana multiplier doesn't apply, and blind appeared to last around 5 seconds (Base is 4, I have 24% increased on blind gem) not 7. (I think ~7 what you'd expect if the 56% increased duration from the support also applied to blind)
Does increased duration affect endurance charges from enduring cry? why doesn't it show up on cast when dmg taken?
"
WIZARD2222 wrote:
Does increased duration affect endurance charges from enduring cry? why doesn't it show up on cast when dmg taken?
endurance charges are charges, only boost to thier duration is with future uniques and with currently existing passives specifically for them.
Does Increased Duration work with Elemental Equilibrium if you link it to the skill that causes the latter?
"
Khargan wrote:
Does Increased Duration work with Elemental Equilibrium if you link it to the skill that causes the latter?

No, it increases the duration of the skill (if it has any duration) that you have linked it to. It does not increase, for example, the shock duration if you crit with arc linked to it. In general this support works with every gem that has the Duration tag in it's description.

My question is (and sorry if this is answered elsewhere) : does this gem increase the duration of the "stun duration on enemies" that quality grants on gems like Ground Slam, Stun and Endurance Charge on Melee Stun ?

Thanks in advance
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
My question is (and sorry if this is answered elsewhere) : does this gem increase the duration of the "stun duration on enemies" that quality grants on gems like Ground Slam, Stun and Endurance Charge on Melee Stun ?
no
Hi

With the following setup :

CWDT, linked with any duration spell (let's said Vaal cyclone) and Increased duration

Assuming the spell can be casted by CWDT (level under or equal to CWDT limit) but Increased duration above this level limit.

Does the increased duration boost the spell duration ?

Question can be the same for Increased area of effect and so on ...

Thks.

Need to buff it and make more duration per lvl and quality.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Hi, i would like to make a question here.. Since Less Duration support got buffed with damage so it can be used on some skills, why we cannot have the same on Increase Duration since its useful for some skills aswell? I would really welcome this change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info