Additional Accuracy

Mana cost multipliers of 100% are not displayed.
The letter for this skill is 'a', just like for the lesser multi support gem. Very confusing if you are using both.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
"
dust7 wrote:
The letter for this skill is 'a', just like for the lesser multi support gem. Very confusing if you are using both.
Thanks, I'll change one of them.

UPDATE: Fixed
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Apr 1, 2012, 7:41:22 PM
I have this support gem linked to two skills (as of writing, the item link below may change).

Unavailable

Flicker Strike <=> Increased Accuracy <=> Viper Strike.

Both have the little "a" in the icon.

ONLY Flicker Strike indicates "132 Additional Accuracy" in the skill description hover.

Viper Strike does not. Is it working properly?

Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
DeF46 wrote:
I have this support gem linked to two skills (as of writing, the item link below may change).

Unavailable

Flicker Strike <=> Increased Accuracy <=> Viper Strike.

Both have the little "a" in the icon.

ONLY Flicker Strike indicates "132 Additional Accuracy" in the skill description hover.

Viper Strike does not. Is it working properly?

I'm on the case!

EDIT: FIXED for 0.9.10.
Viper strike was missing the filter for what kinds of support stats could benefit it, and as a result not displaying stats added by supports.
This was a display-only issue and the stat was actually being applied.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on May 24, 2012, 11:59:58 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
The value on this gem is so low that I believe its lvl20 would still be weaker than lvl1 increase critical damage...

It's actually pretty hard sometimes to get accuracy when you're not a dex class, so I thought this gem was the solution, but it doesn't help much.

I know this gem has no cost, so it should be less powerful, but I'm not sure if it's even worth a socket.

I think it's an issue with accuracy mods in general, while some big damage mods can boost your dps massively, getting the best accuracy mod will be almost negligible.

Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
Last edited by zriL on Jun 7, 2012, 7:40:01 AM
At level 54 on a dex melee build I go from 84% chance to hit to 85% using this gem.

I have about 250 dex atm using a 2h sword with 18% increased accuracy rating.
Using level 16 20% quality Gem with 253 dex and 88% additional accuracy from passives and im at 90% chance to hit. Still seems extremly lack luster compared to grabbing resoulute technique

edit also dualwielding 2 corsair swords for an extra 18% accuracy each
Abyssus Crit Cleave - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/381106
Last edited by Imml on Apr 4, 2013, 9:45:44 PM
Why is it that the Increase Critical Strike Chance on this gem (quality) does not apply to spells? It is the exact same wording as the Increase Critical Strikes gem, except that gem applies to spells.

I know that spells cannot miss, and therefore accuracy is irrelevant, but can't someone decide to use this for only the crit chance?
@ELLE_mt

Dual Elemental Hit Totems w/ Tri-Curse, Traps, Frost Wall: http://tinyurl.com/bvdxbjz
It's not that the crit chance stat doesn't apply to spells, it's that this gem doesn't apply to spells. It is not possible to use this gem on a spell, due to it's main effect being accuracy it is restricted to attacks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info