Additional Accuracy

Post your 0.9.3 feedback for this support here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a support.
Balance & Design
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Jun 1, 2014, 9:14:50 PM
Last bumped on Aug 23, 2019, 3:33:54 PM
0.9.5 feedback below this post

Unavailable

Increased accuracy, no increased mana cost, and an additional 1-20% crit chance. I like it.

Seems like a good support for duelist/ranger due to them not really needing Resolute technique due to their high dex.

On the other hand it seems the only way a marauder can even consider not going for Resolute Technique.
-Meteoric Destiny!
Last edited by MDragoon on Dec 30, 2011, 12:55:31 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I don't understand why this gem is green and not red. Which dex builds require additional attack rating? None. Strength builds, on the other hand, could benefit from this gem if it was red.
I think it's more about how a support is related to a certain attribute, not how it's useful for certain builds.
Marauders and templars can use accuracy sure, but they can also use attack speed or critical strikes and those don't appear in strength either.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
All feedback after this point is for 0.9.6.
Balance & Design
Bow Duelist: level 34 , Dual Wield Ranger: level 31
Staff Templar: level 43

I find this support only optimal when used by a Marauders and Templars since they need +accuracy on their low dex build. Duelist and Rangers, on the other hand, has low incentive to use this support gem with their high dex builds--as mentioned by previous replies. My Dual Wield Ranger and Bow Duelist cant even get their accuracy lower then 90% even if they wanted to given the nature of their passive skill tree. Meanwhile, my Templar is struggling to find +accuracy points on the tree to get his hit above 85%.
Feedback after this point is for 0.9.7
Balance & Design
Unavailable

This does not have the Mana Cost Multiplier.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
It's 100%, it has none because it doesn't affect the cost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info