PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.0 HC]morph's FAT Arctic Breath (Ball Lightning, Magma Orb, Incinerate etc. Trees Included)

"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
"
Sinnerrr wrote:
Can you make a new video with current build ?

http://www.twitch.tv/m0rph3x/v/20461388
Ran a couple random maps for you. Forgot to change the quality so it is really low :(

Thanks mate
"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
So, Pledge of Hands works really well with this build, right?

Yep. It is BiS for this build.

Yeah works fine , but PoH is very hard to color 4G2B socets :D
"
Sinnerrr wrote:
"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
So, Pledge of Hands works really well with this build, right?

Yep. It is BiS for this build.

Yeah works fine , but PoH is very hard to color 4G2B socets :D

Well for BL it is only 1 green. And for AB you don't really need 4 green as well. You really want gmp, hypothermia and cold pen. Instead of added cold it can be added chaos or increased aoe.
What do you think about Carcass Jack for a chest ?
"
GoldenJoker wrote:
What do you think about Carcass Jack for a chest ?

best chest for clear speed.
Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Oct 18, 2015, 5:27:49 AM
hi i think i am going to try your build for the darkshrine event. obv starting from scratch, and no currency of any kind. a few tips if you dont mind, and i really aprreciate your time thanks!

1) what is the best early leveling gem setup? (im not sure how to proceed since the skill tree early is kind of wonky, ive never seen anything like it) im using what i find so, freezing pulse 3l? flame totem? etc.

2) early weapons? melee? range? wand staff mace?

3) since i am starting from zero, and there wont even be a lot of stuff to buy, what do you recommend i shoot for in terms of rolls on found items? if i can ill try to craft good gear late game (if i get to there im going HC :))

ty again!
why didn't you mention clear mind in the guide? it seems really good with your build

also, how do you sustain mana when you get hit hard? you need like 13 seconds to get back to full mana with natural regen?
Last edited by Booed on Nov 3, 2015, 3:14:27 PM
"
Booed wrote:
why didn't you mention clear mind in the guide? it seems really good with your build

also, how do you sustain mana when you get hit hard? you need like 13 seconds to get back to full mana with natural regen?

You can see my jewels in the main build link.

For that i have CWDT + warlords mark, so i can leech both HP and mana back. For some time i was also using CWDT + Ice Nova + Shock Nova + Mana Leech + Life Leech in my chest - was quite effective!
"
phrostyphace wrote:
hi i think i am going to try your build for the darkshrine event. obv starting from scratch, and no currency of any kind. a few tips if you dont mind, and i really aprreciate your time thanks!

1) what is the best early leveling gem setup? (im not sure how to proceed since the skill tree early is kind of wonky, ive never seen anything like it) im using what i find so, freezing pulse 3l? flame totem? etc.

2) early weapons? melee? range? wand staff mace?

3) since i am starting from zero, and there wont even be a lot of stuff to buy, what do you recommend i shoot for in terms of rolls on found items? if i can ill try to craft good gear late game (if i get to there im going HC :))

ty again!

Sorry i am talking a break from PoE, so i missed your post :(

If still relevant:
1) I chose to use lightning tendrils for leveling. Flame blast would be good too.

2) +1 scepter is what i used. Shield/another scepter in the offhand. Life sprig/reverberation rod would probably be the best combo.

3) Had no problems in a new league. Armor: HP + Mana + single high resist + open suffix, hp + mana + mana regen for jewelry, resists if possible. Most players do not value mana on armor, so it is easy to buy good pieces for 1-10c.
Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Nov 26, 2015, 4:46:51 AM
Morph ! Come back. I need someone to RIP inside the new league!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info