i quit (sadly)

Thanks for the recommendations! Ill try those games out
"
BigChillin wrote:
Don't you have any friends? Why not ask them instead of telling people on the forums that you are quitting? Nobody cares except that one dude who posted earlier.

And me, stop speaking for the lot of us.

On topic: Give PoE a rest, it might be more to your liking after a year or two.

For other games i would suggest Dark souls 2 if you are kinda casual-ish and Dark souls 1 if you are the masochist type. Both great games if you take the time to learn. If you ahve new gen ps4 you can grab Bloodborne.

If you are looking for a grinding poe-ish title you can try Grim Dawn (they have a lot of good looking content by now, without the mindless and mostly illusive clusterfuck that is PoE's skill tree).

You can also give a chance to Torchlight 2. It was pretty good for me, my gf didnt like it very much. The colors were off-putting for her.
Last edited by S3ph1r0th on Aug 4, 2015, 3:00:31 PM
Grim Dawn is a good time killer. D3 is getting anew patch soon, with a horadric cube and a new zone. GTA V is awesome or if you haven't played it yet Hotline Miami 2 is one of my all time favorites.

The Taken King for Destiny comes out soon too.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Even if you aren't a shooter fan, PVZ Garden Warfare is fun. Just pop on, kill people, and log off. PVZ GW 2 will be coming out next year, and it looks great. Just an idea.

I care, btw. Hope you come back in the future. A break might be a good thing for you at this time.
- Rose

Perandus, Hardcore, Standard, and Races
Solo - Self-Found, since Jan 2013
Any of the sims series. Yes, even 4.

-Ducks-
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
Some of my favs

Europa Universalis IV
X3:TC/AP
Distant Worlds Universe
Pillars of Eternity
Modded Minecraft
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
Thanks for the other recommendations. i enjoy poe (pillars of eternity). pretty cool game
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Or maybe Jagged Alliance II (or Wildfire-version).
With 1.13 patch. And don't believe people saying it is better to play unmodded game first to understand the basics - it's ok to start with new system (it is hard to understand regardless of vanilla experience, heh).
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
i looked into jagged alliance 2.. dont really like it

d2 is alright.. will carry me through poe's worst phase.
This is a pretty bad blog, at least tell us why you quit.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info