[2.2]10K EHP FIRESTORM BATTLE MAGE[updated Feb 29th]

Hello, I´m doing this build and it´s very efective.

What do you thinkg changing Increased duration for Controlled Destruction? I´m tryng this and it gives you a huge avg dmg boost
IGN: iory
Giving this build a go as I've never played firestorm and like the idea of finally not having a squish caster. My question is would you gem links change as of now? I've been away from the game since before awakening released and controlled destruction looks like a prime candidate. was thinking of doing FC+CD+FP in my 4l POH.
Love the build, except i cannot afford a koams yet, and i dont want one under 35% so right now im using a kingsguard as a filler :>, gives life, mana, armour, es, 30% more endurance duration, and 100 life when an endurance charge is expired or consumed, so at 5 charges and immortal call proc = insta 500 life :D

Spoiler
Tried it, loved it !!! Thank you very much for the guide and the detailed info :) it's by far my most enjoyable caster build after my KB character! The playstyle reminds me a lot of the good old sorc in D2 and the survivability is awesome.
Kick names & take ass!
"
Giving this build a go as I've never played firestorm and like the idea of finally not having a squish caster. My question is would you gem links change as of now? I've been away from the game since before awakening released and controlled destruction looks like a prime candidate. was thinking of doing FC+CD+FP in my 4l POH.

for 2.1 controlled destruction is probably the best 6L option.
so 6link would be - firestorm - fast casting - conc. effect - fire penetration - controlled destruction - empower

(2.1 buffed this build alot)
IGN:darude__firestorm
updated some changes for 2.1 (i know it's late =\ )
please update more . i actualy use this build on talisman. Update passive tree if you can .
thanks
"
Kowies wrote:
please update more . i actualy use this build on talisman. Update passive tree if you can .
thanks

I have updated my current skill tree (lv95), new screenshot with dps, and uploaded a new video running through a T15 map.

There's not much change compare to 2.0 =)
thank you very much :) GL
Hey dude the link for the passive tree doesn't work and want to try your build, the link at the start of your main post is broken according to poe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info