0.9.4 has been deployed

the first impressions of new patch are very good...u are doing a great job *thumpsup*
Already broke my character with the new item stat requirements. Cant be arsed to relevel 65 levels.

Taking a break until next respec is handed out I guess.
Derpfoot, it's beta man, you're going to lose everything anyway...

Don't get attached to any character/gear while you're
Spoiler
playing
testing the game.

Roll a new class to get a better idea of how 0.9.4 works so if you do manage to get another respec for your 65 you can allocate passives better with your new found knowledge rather than throwing in the towel.
Soldiers of the Wasteland - sotwguild.com
I dunno, if I accidentally misclicked on a passive skill I didn't want I'd probably quit playing my Witch as well. There's no confirmation box to pick skills so it's easy to misclick. As soon as I don't have the option to play the way I want to play - specifically to have or not have skills I do and do not want, respectively - I lose interest.

This also currently stands with how I'm currently playing Path of Exile, and also Skyrim. With Path of Exile, if I die I lose a large chunk of experience. Goodbye, time and effort! With Skyrim it's inventory space (not enough), gold (scrooge!), and how much gold vendors have (not enough).

I just want to go on my Witch and group with people for Ruthless!
IRON MAN
How can you break a character with up to 77 skill points? I mean it might be weaker but I find it hard to believe that you can't get the gear onto it.

@Dreggon, as an aside. Skyrim has unlimited inventory space. If you mean weight limit, simply load your self like a dump-truck , whirlwind sprint to the exit and climb on a horse. Then sell/store want the lot. I've taken 3000+ weight out of dwarven ruins like that.
no big difference in highlevel in terms of physical damage output or killspeed
My char has become overpowered xD. I think avatar of fire needs a drawback, it's really powerful at the moment.
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
"
zriL wrote:
My char has become overpowered xD. I think avatar of fire needs a drawback, it's really powerful at the moment.

Have you encountered anything with elemental reflect or resistance yet?
Yes, elemental reflect is easy because I have 75% fire resist. I use only the elemental weakness curse, so elemental resist aura isn't really hard.
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info