[3.3 - 3.2] BLASTOISE - 2H CYCLONE - JUGG - HC/SC - ONE OF US

Nice and easy bd,like it!

Right now im trying with ur build,wanna ask,can this bd work on uber atziri?
"
Bloodystrike wrote:
Nice and easy bd,like it!

Right now im trying with ur build,wanna ask,can this bd work on uber atziri?

This is really good question. I can't say yes in 100% because i never tried but Uber Atziri is the ultimate goal that I want to achieve.

I think it is possible and some day i will upload video titled "Deathless Uber Atziri with Cyclone" :P
Hey man, thanks for the build.

I have one question though. Is Weapon Elemental Damage really efficient? Wouldn't conc effect or any other gem be more efficient than WED?

Sorry, i'm kinda new to the game mechanics and don't understand this fully.
"
Hey man, thanks for the build.

I have one question though. Is Weapon Elemental Damage really efficient? Wouldn't conc effect or any other gem be more efficient than WED?

Sorry, i'm kinda new to the game mechanics and don't understand this fully.

Cyclone if u have 5-link:

In my opinion this is the obvious choice.

If you have 6-link:

Concentrated Effect will give you more damage than, for example Weapon Elemental Damage but with this gem you have 25% less Area of Effect radius and that's why i don't use this.

OR

I'm using WED because it gives me more damage than FA. I think you should try both and see yourself which is better in your case. If you do not see much difference between them, then I can recommend WED.

Last edited by Mikserdokota on Feb 5, 2016, 3:59:58 AM
I'm totally loving this build. Just hit 60, by far the farthest I've made it with a cyclone build.
Just wanted to throw some thanks your way for an awesome build :)

Finished my first Atziri run with this build at level 75 and, i gotta say, the tankyness is real.

I died a few times, but i put that down to inexperience (only my third Atziri run total) and poor flask management - died once to trio and twice to Atziri herself.

I can only assume that levelled gems and more armor / life and these runs will be a breeze.

Any advice in terms of gear (apart from the obvious 6link thats missing)?

Current Gear in Standard

Again, thanks for an awesome build :)

Edit: forgot to mention, im sitting on just under 4k life and about 27k dps with haste + hatred. Also running 2x vaal haste when i need the boost.
Last edited by Darkstrider_ on Feb 13, 2016, 3:30:12 AM
"
Just wanted to throw some thanks your way for an awesome build :)

Finished my first Atziri run with this build at level 75 and, i gotta say, the tankyness is real.

I died a few times, but i put that down to inexperience (only my third Atziri run total) and poor flask management - died once to trio and twice to Atziri herself.

I can only assume that levelled gems and more armor / life and these runs will be a breeze.

Any advice in terms of gear (apart from the obvious 6link thats missing)?

Current Gear in Standard

Again, thanks for an awesome build :)

Edit: forgot to mention, im sitting on just under 4k life and about 27k dps with haste + hatred. Also running 2x vaal haste when i need the boost.

As you can see with this weapon your attacks have blood magic so you don't need to link blood magic support gem. With 5-link you can play as if you had 6-link and this weapon is quite cheap.

Last edited by Mikserdokota on Feb 13, 2016, 12:09:05 PM
Just to share my feedback, i used this build on talisman and i was able to do 21 challenge in 1 week only.
Can you tell me the item filter you use?
We deserve what we tolerate!
"
EratheiL wrote:
Can you tell me the item filter you use?

Here you can download my item filter:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8qagr14e5y31ndg/Rutek_Filter.filter
Last edited by Mikserdokota on Mar 1, 2016, 5:23:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info