Phase Run

as what people have mentioned, slap a CD to it or have maybe make the total bonus damage requires a distance to be run first? something like spiritbreaker's ability (dota)
[Removed by Support]
We miss you phase run, we know you're right around the corner. You don't even have to do damage anymore, we love you for who you are; a means of getting around. We have enough alts with ground slam and whirling blades, we need more movement skills.
IGN: Narbays
Look who's back
Phase Run is coming back?

Hype is getting strong in me...
Never thought I'd see the day this thread became relevant again.
In case you all didn't know, it works well with CWDT, especially if you're melee (Frenzy too good).
Get laid, get paid, drink Gatorade.
i'm using it with a Cwdt combo lvl 1 (phase run + inc dur + curse) and i'm finding it .. not worth it. maybe that's because i'm a cycloner, idk.
The new phase run is really nice! I'm using it on by bow evasion ranger in a CwDT setup with increased duration and temp chains...great for running away from burst damage if I get cornered or something.

But I noticed something important:

Just like the old enduring cry + immortal call setup, you have to pay attention to the socket order. If phase run is placed above/left of temp chains, phase run will proc first and immediately be cancelled by temp chains since the phase run buff ends when you use a skill.

Maybe in this case spells linked with phase run to the same CwDT gem shouldn't cancel the buff (i.e. only actively used skills should cancel)? A new player might very well decide to put phase run on CwDT with a curse, but unless they happen to get the order right they'll be at a loss as to why it doesn't work
I'm going to lock this Phase Run thread as the skill has been significantly reworked! Please pass all Phase Run feedback in this thread.
Balance & Design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info