some questions about animate guardian

does that mod only let him drop the armor and not other items attached to him? seemed like a good mod to have for guardian users, but if its only the chest armor then it'd be a waste of time.
Yeah, just the chest armor is saved, nobody bothers with it because chests usually don't have anything worth preserving, a guardian easily maxes resists and high defenses on chest don't help him much so any chest with high life roll will do.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Generally speaking this is exactly why the community has him wearing things like

dying breath, leercast and zahndethus. those three are all dirt cheap and all offer potent utility for zero gem investment.

he will die. especially with GGG's new direction with game balance which can be summed up as

"all the act 4 content is over tuned and will one shot everyone" seriously some of the bosses from act 4 in maps can kill a 20k hp guardian in 3 seconds.

like village oh my god stay away from village if you want your guardian to not die.

another thing to point out is that the guardian doesnt really benifit much from rare items or normal mods.

with some investment you already get 41% base resist on him. which means one need only 35% more from items to cap him (not hard) . flat life on items is a pittance to him since his base can be 8 - 12k.

a fun trick you can use though is the new south bound gloves. basically 1.5 minion nodes worth of life on them and a resist . very good selection seeing as the guardian will NEVER kill anything with that dying breath. then you cap him out with a double res rare boots and boom decently durable guardian
I always have one stash tab with amazing stuff for him, but as someone say when the fight comes very hard take off the gem, but i don't do that, i need his help, mostly in hard battles.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info