Life Armor Divination Card

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
ceapone66 wrote:
Is the item high ilvl? If yes, I consider it nice. I only traded about 5 times so for my self found mind it can be useful. Scour it, 4L it, Alchemy, and hope for the best. :D

It sets ilvl to the level of the character turning it in.

Capped at 80, therefore as useful as a 73 base (drops already in 71 maps).

---

It's a horrible card, completely useless at all stages. Even at fresh league start, you are better off finding a white exact base (3 or 4L) and spam it for life roll, than waste your time farming this card and hope it will spawn something you can use (and then have to link).

This card would be only useful if the item level would be 82+, but since it's not, you can more easily find exact armor piece in the wild.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Xaxarius wrote:
SO guys, in GENERAL, what do you think of this card?

Seems pretty useless in my experience. I get like some shitty helmet with +10 life on it.

how about you?

it would be very nice if you can get it early with your first charachter in a fresh league like in act 1 normal or so.

but it seems like ggg or the creator of the card forgot we have to wait until act 4 to turn in these cards. by the time we have reached act 4 we don't need this life armour anymore.

this is what i found in act 4 normal before i could trade in the divination card
with my first charachter in warbands league.

when i traded in the divination card i got a blue chest with 10 life.

they need to make it possible to turn in the card earlier. one npc for div cards in each act. act1-act4 norm-merci. that would fix this card and would make it useful.

that's my reasoning.
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 1, 2015, 7:29:38 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
ceapone66 wrote:
Is the item high ilvl? If yes, I consider it nice. I only traded about 5 times so for my self found mind it can be useful. Scour it, 4L it, Alchemy, and hope for the best. :D

It sets ilvl to the level of the character turning it in.

I have a level 84 Marauder. So I guess it's usefull.
iLV is capped at 80 and all the best affixes require 82+, so pretty much is as good as ilv 72.
I suspect that author didn't know about the ilv cap.

As result we got top line troll divination card.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info