2.0 CoC Barrage (life based ) Atziri Killer + Video Insane single target dps II Fixed Tree

I think that with freezing pulse instead of gc for single target you will have higher dps
How does the build perform in 78+ maps when bosses start to hit harder? Always wanted to play a cast on crit build and not sue what to pick I read the shatter chuck versions are too squishy at later map levels
"
shahmat1972 wrote:
How does the build perform in 78+ maps when bosses start to hit harder? Always wanted to play a cast on crit build and not sue what to pick I read the shatter chuck versions are too squishy at later map levels

there are two ways to mitigate damage at that level:

1) pick acro, phase acro,vaal grace, evasion flask ...dodge a lot...prey to rngesus nothing touches you when all bufs are up

2) go the armour route with ir and try to stack endurance charges, molten shell, endurance charges etc

coc builds are the best for clearing packs fast...not for tanking at that level.

as for me i like option number 2. i would just grab EB, IR, grace aura, molten shell, darrreso chest, chaos golem and just make sure the granite flaskk buff is always up
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Last edited by azamantes on Sep 9, 2015, 9:12:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info