2.0 CoC Barrage (life based ) Atziri Killer + Video Insane single target dps II Fixed Tree

Hello everyone! (thread is still under construction)

First of all i apologize for my bad English.

This is my First guide i Know its not perfect or even close to i just wanted to share how i play in new patch. I will update it with some new features if u like it.

Quick Intro

This is my way of playing CoC in 2.0 Awakening. As you all Know we lost ability to shotgun with spells so we had to change our setup.I focus on using 2 Aoe spells supported by Increased aoe for clearing and Concentraded Effect for bosses.
Life Leech changes hit us really hard and the increase of monster dmg and hp.

How do we survive?

Spoiler
We still must relly on life Leech gem and Granite Flasks for armour.

we must roll granite flask like this so we always have it up because we always crit and it lasts 6 seconds so its like having permament 50% physical reduction.

Rest of flasks i use are

My Gear and Gem setup

Spoiler
you must have -8 mana cost amulet it makes our barrage cost 4 mana per hit!
Focus on accuracy hp and resist on rings try to have 90% or close chance on hit

Main 6 Link Setup

Dps is really high with this setup i dont know exactly what it is.

Swap gems for single target

Single Target Dps is just Insane :P

My Skill Tree lvl 92

Ideal skill Tree lvl 100 and +1 power charge bandit

Bandits
Spoiler

Normal kill or Oak (i took skill point)
Cruel Kill (skill point)
Merciless +1 power Charge Help Alira

Atziri Guide

Spoiler
For Trash use Granite Flask all the time and try not get in big chunk of mobs they will stun lock u and kill u. Trash should be really easy since they are frozen all the time!
Our ice nova crit chance is 70%!
If u like u can use RF for faster clear but then u also need to spam Ruby flask and Surgeon for hp Regen between packs.
We use Purity of Lightning and purity of Fire + Herald of ice all the time.

Vaal fight is really Easy.

U enter room and swap Ice Nova for Flame Surge and Increased aoe for Concentrated Effect.
Walk to the right and pop First Vaal. When he is out and u see he put his leggs of krakens or whatever that is on the ground u Pop RF + Ruby Flask + Atziri promise for Quick burst and he should die really quickly. After u kill the First one move fast to another one and Burst him quickly. It can happen that Vaal boss goes Underground before we can do our burst if this happens we just move to other one and burst him and wait for another one to come up just walk to him and burst him but beware of his smash :SS what can i say shit can happen :D

Trio is hardest fight in apex.

Trio can really be tricky and after patch i riped like 1-3 sets =)
(before my 4 link setup i never riped after it.)

So the way i do trio is my 4 link setup in boots
LvL 20 Cast when dmg taken + Increased Duration + Immortal call max lvl + Assassins mark

So u switch gems for single target and walk into room.
After that u simply walk into them and use enduring cry and walk around + try to dodge everything they trow until u have 3 endurance charges.
when u have it u pop Rf + flask and Burst down the boss that trow physical rain on us. Because it kill us instantly. When she attack us we will get Immortal call for 3.5 seconds and we must kill her in that time if not run again and get 3 charges. If u manage to kill her fight is basicaly over
U can tank razor blade guy easy with ruby and burst kill quickly.
Last u kill Cycloner.

Atziri should be really easy with RF but takes some practice if you are not used to use Flaks all the time.

Basically u walk into room with swaped gems for single target pop rf + ruby + granite and start killing her.
Split faze is really easy just aim for the spear one u can tank Flameblasts easy with ruby flasks but try not to tank red circles they can kill u.
U can take Double Flameblast if its not Crit :P so just move out of it!

Also this build uses Flasks alot becuase they are just to good with crit u can have permament 50% physical reduction and 92% Fire Resist.

Atziri Apex Run Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srNJW0Z4_YQ
Last edited by poprdek on Sep 3, 2015, 9:07:23 AM
Mind if i ask at which level you transitioned to CoC?

Also how important is it to run Purity with enlighten an enhance?
"
Nyanners wrote:
Mind if i ask at which level you transitioned to CoC?

Also how important is it to run Purity with enlighten an enhance?

I leveled this char with a completly different build i respeced on lvl 91.
But i guess u can transfer as soon as u have 5 linked volls and decent amount of lvl in gems.

around 70+ u should be fine for low lvl maps.

U can run 2 purities and one Herald without enhance and enligthen

auras 35% +35% +25% =95% u still have 5% which is like 25-35 mana and its enough since
barrage cost 4 mana per hit if u have amulet with -8.
Im building this character on my lvl 80 witch.
still dont have the elreon jewelery or GC & Ice Nova.
My gear so far
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABAcFQgW1Bx4N0Q5ID6sPxBGWFr8gbiP2JIsk_SaVKgsqOCycLR8wcTB8Nj06QjpYO3xBlkSrSVFLV0t4TLNNklAwUUdVS1WuVcZd8l-wYeJirGNDakNrF2yMbWxvnnBScNV3B3_GghCDCYPbhMWHE4nTjAuMNo19jb-Ppo_6lSCVLpu1nKSdqqKjpHius7TFtUi4yrl8uZO86sBUwOPB1cHzwuzDCcM6ykrQ9dQj217dqN7437DnVOv17LDw1fGz8h3z6v_e
Steam- squurellkiller
IGN- Sir_Loots (Standard)
cant pull up tree :( an interested in the build
"
poprdek wrote:
Hello everyone! (thread is still under construction)

First of all i apologize for my bad English.

This is my First guide i Know its not perfect or even close to i just wanted to share how i play in new patch. I will update it with some new features if u like it.

Quick Intro

This is my way of playing CoC in 2.0 Awakening. As you all Know we lost ability to shotgun with spells so we had to change our setup.I focus on using 2 Aoe spells supported by Increased aoe for clearing and Concentrated Effect for bosses.
Life Leech changes hit us really hard and the increase of monster dmg and hp.

How do we survive?

Spoiler
We still must relly on life Leech gem and Granite Flasks for armour.

we must roll granite flask like this so we always have it up because we always crit and it lasts 6 seconds so its like having permament 50% physical reduction.

Rest of flasks i use are

My Gear and Gem setup

Spoiler
you must have -8 mana cost amulet it makes our barrage cost 4 mana per hit!
Focus on accuracy hp and resist on rings try to have 90% or close chance on hit

Main 6 Link Setup

Dps is really high with this setup i dont know exactly what it is.

Swap gems for single target

Single Target Dps is just Insane :P

My Skill Tree lvl 92

Ideal skill Tree lvl 100 and +1 power charge bandit

Bandits
Spoiler

Normal kill or Oak (i took skill point)
Cruel Kill (skill point)
Merciless +1 power Charge Help Alira

Atziri Guide

Spoiler
For Trash use Granite Flask all the time and try not get in big chunk of mobs they will stun lock u and kill u. Trash should be really easy since they are frozen all the time!
Our ice nova crit chance is 70%!
If u like u can use RF for faster clear but then u also need to spam Ruby flask and Surgeon for hp Regen between packs.
We use Purity of Lightning and purity of Fire + Herald of ice all the time.

Vaal fight is really Easy.

U enter room and swap Ice Nova for Flame Surge and Increased aoe for Concentrated Effect.
Walk to the right and pop First Vaal. When he is out and u see he put his leggs of krakens or whatever that is on the ground u Pop RF + Ruby Flask + Atziri promise for Quick burst and he should die really quickly. After u kill the First one move fast to another one and Burst him quickly. It can happen that Vaal boss goes Underground before we can do our burst if this happens we just move to other one and burst him and wait for another one to come up just walk to him and burst him but beware of his smash :SS what can i say shit can happen :D

Trio is hardest fight in apex.

Trio can really be tricky and after patch i riped like 1-3 sets =)
(before my 4 link setup i never riped after it.)

So the way i do trio is my 4 link setup in boots
LvL 20 Cast when dmg taken + Increased Duration + Immortal call max lvl + Assassins mark

So u switch gems for single target and walk into room.
After that u simply walk into them and use enduring cry and walk around + try to dodge everything they trow until u have 3 endurance charges.
when u have it u pop Rf + flask and Burst down the boss that trow physical rain on us. Because it kill us instantly. When she attack us we will get Immortal call for 3.5 seconds and we must kill her in that time if not run again and get 3 charges. If u manage to kill her fight is basicaly over
U can tank razor blade guy easy with ruby and burst kill quickly.
Last u kill Cycloner.

Atziri should be really easy with RF but takes some practice if you are not used to use Flaks all the time.

Basically u walk into room with swaped gems for single target pop rf + ruby + granite and start killing her.
Split faze is really easy just aim for the spear one u can tank Flameblasts easy with ruby flasks but try not to tank red circles they can kill u.
U can take Double Flameblast if its not Crit :P so just move out of it!

Also this build uses Flasks alot becuase they are just to good with crit u can have permament 50% physical reduction and 92% Fire Resist.

Atziri Apex Run Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srNJW0Z4_YQ
Thanks for posting your build! Very cool! I am running it now and got really lucky paid 20 Chaos for a 6 socket voll's protector and then made it a 6L on my 23rd fusing! :-)

I do find that using warlord's mark is better for the set up versus just the leech gem since it gives endurance charges and leech but I am certain either way will work. Of course you would have to change your cast on damage taken to avoid overriding curses.

Thanks again! by the way, your english is fine! Good job!

broken tree
please fix tree links!
"
diegoam91 wrote:
please fix tree links!

Tree is fixed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info