MOST WANTED FEATURES Players are waiting for - [Poll results]

pls gief ability to disable weather effects.

Ty.
I want to arrange and name my MTX stash tabs, I have stuff scattered all over and its a pain, this would be a nice quality of life thing to have.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
I just want to save my hideouts and be able to restore them at any given point. Similar to the transfer item image mtx. -.-
Why so many people voted for ingame poe.trade??? That is a terrible idea

Why implement something (and spend a lot of time & effort doing so) which already exists?

We need a trading system that will allow offline trade, and won't allow scamming people by setting prices that you can't buy items for. This means once item is up for sale the seller shouldn't be able to refuse selling it al all, keeping the item forever listed.

Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on Aug 2, 2015, 3:54:53 AM
PANTS
I would like to see a usable map.. not the unusable piece of crap that has been in the game since pre-alpha.

Also would like the game to be actually fun and rewarding to play, like giving you a decent usuable loot drop every now and then instead of having to play trading tycoon 2.0 when you have no currency whatsoever.
"
Zweetsok wrote:
Also would like the game to be actually fun and rewarding to play, like giving you a decent usuable loot drop every now and then instead of having to play trading tycoon 2.0 when you have no currency whatsoever.

I believe you've mistaken PoE for D3, where you find account bound items on a timer that hopefully have main stat + crit...

PoE has one thing that most games of its type don't. depth

PoE is not perfect, but if I end up sinking more time and/or money into a different game in the near future I will be shocked.
D2 tomes of town portal, the game Portal, and what appears to be Grim Patron dwarf from Heathstone's Warrior decks? I don't think we could create a cyborg in the laboratory that matches clip art with info graphics better than forum_scanner.
"

I believe you've mistaken PoE for D3, where you find account bound items on a timer that hopefully have main stat + crit...

PoE has one thing that most games of its type don't. depth

PoE is not perfect, but if I end up sinking more time and/or money into a different game in the near future I will be shocked.

I can't agree more with this. Seriously

and pants would be nice along with a way to sort MTX

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info