2.0.1 Patch Notes and Next Week's New Divination Cards!

GG Chris! Have a great one!!!

And just to say im over the moon with the art for "our" Divi card!

Was a little concerned as there was no approval process but yet again you peeps blow away any and all expectations no matter what!!!!! <3

GG GGG

Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
Well maybe I'll find one single Artist card the entire league...pfft

Alpha card wouldn't be bad either. Would be fun if it actualy turned you into a werewolf like on the card though. XD

The more More you have, the less Less matters
Hi all!

I cant express how happy I am with the results of my direction on the art, there was no approval process and I was a little worried, however kiwi slapped that out of me with her beak :D

Yet again GGG prove to me that they are worthy of my unquestioned loyalty ^^

GG GGG
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
More Div cards that are so rare that it is completely impractical and an utter waste of time trying to farm them. So they might as well not exist.

I think it's really a shame that they turned out as nothing more than hollow supporter-gimmicks. Something that doesn't add anything to the game other than some sort of fleeting, nebulous mark from a supporter.
Where do they drop, can we get the info?
"
Scorptice wrote:
Now if they only had a realistic drop-rate.

Really wished, Divination Cards were are way to "deterministically farm a specific item" for solo-players.

Got my Tabula in a week of farming Aquaducts, 2 hrs a day or so. So the given time frame for that item is acceptable. However if I were to farm 16x Aquity cards, well, might be still trying next year (gated behind a map, which is also a unique map in case of chance orbing some pyramid maps, with a extremely rare drop rate). Buying the cards is pointless, cause marktet price is just Aquity / by 16 per card.

OT: and were do these new cards drop. Would be nice if that info was released as well instead waiting for the wiki :)
IGNs: [TempCI, Flamin, - Std] / [EK_Tanker - HC]
[Comstark, ShavronnesMistress - Anarchy] [MontreGulsTITANS, - Dom / CLHS_Tank - Nemesis]
[Atziri_Achiever - Ambush] / [ArcerONaRampage - Rampage]
Last edited by Promo1987 on Aug 4, 2015, 7:09:08 AM
How much chaos will a chaos card go for if a chaos card could chaos?
Damn the artwork on divination cards is amazing, really like it :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info