Does anybody Yolo EX their Jewels?

"
Grahf23 wrote:
I haven't used an exalt on one yet, but was tempted to so on this one. Do you think it's worth exalting for my Ice Crash Scion using Hegemony's Era?

edit: Ok I've just read the full page, so you advice against exalting... I'm going to check poe.trade to see if I can find a better one for 1ex.

These three were being used on my Ice Crash Hegemony Marauder:

not that this is a sell thread, but they are for sale :)

"
Jewels have just 2 suffix and 2 prefix with very limited variety. Why someone would use exalt on them when you can easily bling 4 useful mods with chaos orbs?

Ya right ! Try getting 4 useful mods with Chaos orbs. I would never bother with that. It's either regal it to 3 good mods and EX it, or just use them as 3 mod jewels. You'd drop mad chaos orbs and never get 4 useful mods...
Last edited by VixTrader on Jul 31, 2015, 11:42:40 AM

I play Warbands not standard. :)

Well I've yolo exed it, result is meh:

I'm using Herald of Ash so it's still a bit of damage.
Last edited by Grahf23 on Jul 31, 2015, 11:57:41 AM
If you have a perfect 3 affix combo that can potentially get a really good complimentary 4th affix then *maybe* it'd be worth using an exalt.

Keep in mind that rare jewels can drop from the very first area, only have one tier of affixes with no level req, it wont take long for the market to get flooded at which point all but a couple of affix combos will be worth a few chaos.

for example I've got these things and tbh I've no idea if they would be useful to someone or not since I don't play melee/ranged chars.

Last edited by Asmosis on Jul 31, 2015, 12:21:37 PM
Yes it's worth it, only if you have exalts to blow. I sink divines into mine as well to max their impact.

Having a 4 mod jewel with all mods you want or need are well worth the gamble if you can afford.. they can be worth up to 3-4 passive nodes alone, which can be quite OP and I don't think most players realize this otherwise you'd see more yolo exalting and 4-mod ones on poe.trade.

My prized yolo which I wouldn't sell for any ex, has 50%+ increased phys dmg (phys dmg, phys with swords, melee dmg, incr dmg). I'd show but im on my phone atm.

Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
yes

I exalt 9% crit chance i was really happy, its a jews for my ele wander

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info