2.0.0i Patch Notes

We are still getting crashes of map instances in 2.0.0i. I'm partying with a maraudeur and he is playing wild strike with maces with stun nodes. Once the cursed mobs with Warlord's Mark + Temporal Chains + Enfeeble + Elemental Weakness get hit by his wild strike it is lagging. The latency on the screen does not change much but the animation is just stop motion with lockstep. After a while the map instance crashes.

We think it is related to stun + warlord's mark. Please have a look into this issue.
"
"
FullCust wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
This hopefully addresses some more of the "map disconnection" issues.

give me back my 75 and 76 please

He already gave you an awesome full video game for free. That's not enough?

+10000

(havent had any map crashes since, but still some going on?)
Of course. I have some troubles with connections since i started playing ca. 2 weeks ago. And Actually i can`t Update the game bec. the Downloadsevers not available!!!
I use steam client, and my internet is not the greatest but it's good enough where such "simple" patch shouldn't take 10 to 20 minutes to download. Happens with every little patch. I have to assume they're little because patch notes don't say much.

Hope this is more of a steam issue, but mainly use steam because my IP changes daily and having to verify the login location everyday is an issue, something steam does automatically for me.
IGN: Lil_Crimson
Can you stop to updating almost each day time and fixing what it really matters on whole game, please ?.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
Last edited by Execreth on Jul 29, 2015, 1:06:19 PM
"
Execreth wrote:
Can you stop to updating almost each day time and fixing what it really matters on whole game, please ?.

Yeah, please stop fixing game breaking bugs GGG, how inconsiderate >:(
Great job GGG! Keep up the great work :) I'd rather you patch every single day than to let a bug game breaking or not fly by!
Is there some odd change to the latest patch in regard to energy shield.

I have Chaos Inoculation and got oneshotted to LIFE (2700 shield intact but 0 life) and killed 7 times.

Does life leech now ignore shields with chaos inoculation now?
"
Snarfbuckle wrote:

I have Chaos Inoculation and got oneshotted to LIFE (2700 shield intact but 0 life) and killed 7 times.

Your Witch has a Caustic Mana Flask equipped in her fourth flask slot. It recovers 1056 mana, and removes 15% of mana recovered from life when used. 15% of 1056 is 158, so you lose 158 life when you use that flask. Since you only have 1 life, this kills you.
"
LizRosales wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 2.0.0i (hotfix - doesn't require realm restart)
  • Fixed a rare instance crash.
  • Fixed a bug with Divine Righteous Fire where the ring was the wrong size.

Are you planning on fixing the game balance at all or is this pretty much how you want things to be?

Sadly, people responsable for the numeric balance on the game, is not doing a great job to my opinion since ever.

Aweakening in my eyes was a improvement tho.

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Snarfbuckle wrote:

Your Witch has a Caustic Mana Flask equipped in her fourth flask slot. It recovers 1056 mana, and removes 15% of mana recovered from life when used. 15% of 1056 is 158, so you lose 158 life when you use that flask. Since you only have 1 life, this kills you.

^That was priceless, lol.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
Last edited by ropumar on Jul 29, 2015, 10:30:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info