2.0.0i Patch Notes

Version 2.0.0i (hotfix - doesn't require realm restart)
  • Fixed a rare instance crash.
  • Fixed a bug with Divine Righteous Fire where the ring was the wrong size.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
This hopefully addresses some more of the "map disconnection" issues.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Thanks guys keep up the good work!
Last edited by aa840 on Jul 28, 2015, 9:56:19 PM
#pray4RF
"
Chris wrote:
Version 2.0.0i (hotfix - doesn't require realm restart)
  • Fixed a rare instance crash.
  • Fixed a bug with Divine Righteous Fire where the ring was the wrong size.

Are you planning on fixing the game balance at all or is this pretty much how you want things to be?
When will poison arrow cloud damage tool tip be fixed. We cant see how area skills affect the damage please fix
"Could not start the patched client." shows up after every time i try to start up path. anyone know how to fix this?
How much longer until the Infernal MTX's are released?

We had the Ember crates then 2 different 'bundles' of MTX, but no Infernal armour set.
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
"
demonkiller12 wrote:
When will poison arrow cloud damage tool tip be fixed. We cant see how area skills affect the damage please fix

I'm hoping soon, but in the meantime someone on reddit designed a PA calculator you can use by plugging in the actual values of all your damage modifiers / gear / gems.

I apologise ahead of time if there's some sort of conflict with the ToU for linking that here but, just trying to help a guy out.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
LostArtz wrote:
How much longer until the Infernal MTX's are released?

We had the Ember crates then 2 different 'bundles' of MTX, but no Infernal armour set.

As mentioned in the news post about the Ember Mystery Boxes, the Infernal Set will be released at least three weeks after those Mystery Boxes. That means the earliest date would be Friday August 7 NZ time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info