[2.0] ☼ Spark of Shards ☼

Solid-looking build, and the presentation is top-notch.

What are your thoughts on Slower Projectiles? Any way to fit it somewhere, or would it end up in most cases being strictly worse than Added Chaos or Increased Critical Damage? I'm lazy and bad at math. Thanks.
The issue with Slower Projectiles is that it decreases both your AoE and DPS through piercing/wallbouncing. The more multiplier is amazing and probably more DPS overall on a single target right next to your totems and a wall, but at the price of losing any projectile speed I really don't think you'd have a good time with it.
jsdf
just leveled my toonie and followed this guide, it feels like this whenever i put my totems down in the next room:

http://webmshare.com/play/MAVwZ
Here's a video of me doing a 74 Waste Pool;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uJHgsgsCG4
Higher quality when it finishes processing.
Wasn't really going for speed just showing how the build plays. Might do some Gorges in future if there is interest.
jsdf
Last edited by jsdf on Aug 20, 2015, 9:16:50 PM
Anyway to use Vaal spark in a totem/mine with that, cause flooding the screen shouldn't be made half heartedly :)
"
Anyway to use Vaal spark in a totem/mine with that, cause flooding the screen shouldn't be made half heartedly :)

Yeah totally, you could throw it on a 4L with Trap/Pierce/AddedChaos or something like that and watch your GPU struggle.
Of course you'd need a second spark spider MTX but that shouldn't be a problem ;)
jsdf
Can you do this build without the staff? Like, even very crappily? I don't care if the DPS ends up being really low but flame totem gets bland and I want to get into my spark spider goodness asap. Or is this something that just does not work at all without the staff?
Meow.
No big deal but Sire of Sparks sounds much more fluently and you are indeed siring a lot of them spiders :p
I'm thinking about making a fun build, and your guide seems to suite all my needs.

There is just one thing I'm not sure 100%. Is really Pierce better than Fork?
I'm not trying to get into an argument. I just don't want to have any doubts while making this character, so I won't make any unnecessary changes/respecs. I just would like YOU to convince ME, that Pierce is a superior choice.

Oh, and 1 more question. I know it doesn't really matter, and it can't be compared to most other builds, but I just want to have a better understanding. What's your dps when standing in HO?
I have a crit spork totem...I wouldn't say spork is dead but then again I got so used to spork through leveling I haven't tried it with an equal level pierce gem to compare. For comparison, I have 13k dps in H/O and 18k with power charges.

Here's my gear...not optimized but pretty decent I think. I get up to >80% crit with charges, probably don't need that much.

The extra projectiles from this staff are nice but I can't sacrifice the crit of a wand/dagger + shield. Gotta shatter all the mobs.

I'll probably be working on a guide in the Templar section soon - keep an eye out :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info