[2.0]FIRE TRAP+FLAME SURGE,REALLY?18K+DPS AND YOU CAN AFK.(5 END CHARGES+205% LIFE+350% ARMOR)can RF

Hello mate.

Your trees are not working anymore, could you update them please ?

Thanks a lot
"
Hello mate.

Your trees are not working anymore, could you update them please ?

Thanks a lot

Sure, I'll be updating soon, just remaking all the guide. I will let you know as soon as I update it.
"
draktok wrote:
Hello my friend, i am lvl 81 witch incenterate, i love going ironwill tanky, i will try ur build now, thx for the guide friend

I died at lvl 85 for loading screen :| build was doing really good, around 26-30K dps on Flame Surge (13-16k dps tooltip) without vaal haste and 5,1k life with my lvl 45-50 gear and a 5 link Searing Touch, was saving for belly of the beast and this bug happened to me, unfortunately.
Hey man! Awesome guide. Seems really interesting.

1) Could you tell us the bandits?

2) Could you possibly make a leveling guide? Just for the passives (like 1-20, 20-40, 40-60, etc.)

3) What skill did you level up with? Just fire trap/flame totem or something?

Thanks man :)
It's nice to see this sort of build being made. I had my own that went fire trap + searing bond through the game up until Merciless, then I found this build and took a look at my gear and passives and realized I could combine the ideas. So now I've got Flame Surge, Searing Bond, and Fire Trap as my offensive skills with Enduring Cry to keep up four endurance charges.

I did a slight tweak and went for the block nodes in marauder and templar so Cybil's could be used. I bought one for a chaos on standard and it's worked out quite well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info