Infinite Load Screens

Exactly the same. It was fine before last two patches. On BT but doubt it's that. Could be anything. More than likely just something wacky interactions introduced into last patch. It's not playable at all. It's 50/50 it seems to load areas. This is generally, doesn't matter if previously tilesets have been loaded or not. Been in maps, then exit maps and not be able to reenter. Instance stays however having been able to reenter after several restarts.
Last edited by YellowMage on Jul 29, 2015, 4:43:39 PM
"
YellowMage wrote:
Exactly the same. It was fine before last two patches. On BT but doubt it's that. Could be anything. More than likely just something wacky interactions introduced into last patch. It's not playable at all. It's 50/50 it seems to load areas. This is generally, doesn't matter if previously tilesets have been loaded or not. Been in maps, then exit maps and not be able to reenter. Instance stays however having been able to reenter after several restarts.

lol it can never be bt. game crashes or stops loading. it is nothing to do with internet connection otherwise it wouldn't happen always on loading screen. IF you know what I mean, they are probably workign on it. It is definitely on their side.
My_Bloody_Valentine
"
Jpizzled wrote:
Believe it is BT. I've only just started getting problems yesterday. I have noticed some internet pages are not loading on initial request and have to refresh a few times. Must be something to do with dropping packages?

Exactly the same here!
"
Rangers wrote:
lol it can never be bt. game crashes or stops loading. it is nothing to do with internet connection otherwise it wouldn't happen always on loading screen. IF you know what I mean, they are probably workign on it. It is definitely on their side.

It can easily be an ISP issue.

If you're dropping packets or initial connection attempts are failing, it can easily produce infinite load screens or other symptoms.

When you connect to an instance, it does a hand-off between the servers. If you never properly establish a handshake with the new instance server, you'll either sit there forever, or crash/disconnect.
"
Drakier wrote:
"
Rangers wrote:

If you're dropping packets or initial connection attempts are failing, it can easily produce infinite load screens or other symptoms.

When you connect to an instance, it does a hand-off between the servers. If you never properly establish a handshake with the new instance server, you'll either sit there forever, or crash/disconnect.

dude it is not isp, it is happening players from other countries..... pls don't blame my internet because this game has so many bugs, it had before and it will have... im just waiting for a hotfix.
My_Bloody_Valentine
"
Rangers wrote:
"
Drakier wrote:
"
Rangers wrote:

dude it is not isp, it is happening players from other countries..... pls don't blame my internet because this game has so many bugs, it had before and it will have... im just waiting for a hotfix.

I totally get what you're saying, just doesn't explain the other internet issues im also experiencing, same as a few others.
"
Rangers wrote:

I'm not blaming your ISP. I was correcting your incorrect statement.

You said that there was no way it could be, and I was saying that there actually is which is also quite feasible and has actually happened in the past.

You can continue waiting all you want, but it's unlikely to be a hotfix issue. When the service providers fix the connections or whatever then it will just work again and you can maintain your ignorant bliss as to the actual cause.

If you'd like to actually help however, you can capture traces to the instance servers in question and perhaps help locate the issue.
"
Drakier wrote:
"
Rangers wrote:

I'm not blaming your ISP. I was correcting your incorrect statement.

You said that there was no way it could be, and I was saying that there actually is which is also quite feasible and has actually happened in the past.

You can continue waiting all you want, but it's unlikely to be a hotfix issue. When the service providers fix the connections or whatever then it will just work again and you can maintain your ignorant bliss as to the actual cause.

If you'd like to actually help however, you can capture traces to the instance servers in question and perhaps help locate the issue.

it never happens when you are in a zone or map, you can play like 1 hour in same map. always happens in loading screen. I play this 10 hours a day, it just happaned after 2.0.0h. wait for the hotfix then i will make you eat your words :) don't blame isp it has nothing to do with it!

it also happens when you start the game and press LOG IN. game freezes. it is not internet cut or anything just a fucking crash due to something they changed.
My_Bloody_Valentine
Last edited by Rangers on Jul 29, 2015, 6:21:43 PM
Well, so far I haven't seen anyone say they have the same problems from a different country. If you check downdetector there's been a nationwide problem with BT network. It's probably coincidental that it was at the same time as the hotfixes/patches. Although, I don't deny the fact this game has tonnes of connectivity issues.

The reason I think it's BT is because I'm having similar timing out issues when loading websites. If you were to timeout during a loading screens, it may explain why you get stuck inside it. If you were to timeout during a map/zone it may only manifest as minor lag or something.
Last edited by Killerune on Jul 29, 2015, 6:26:47 PM
i'm trying non steam version , will report back.
My_Bloody_Valentine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info