Additional 2.0.0h Hotfix

"
Madcow1120 wrote:
"
Wooser69 wrote:
Just in time to try out a flame totem incinerate build, no critting anyway and makes ignites actually useful to that build. Firestorm too I guess but not so much with its 6% crit.

That doesn't matter. Can't crit with that ring

The ring doesn't stop you from criting it stops your crit multi from being applied. You will still be able to crit to apply ignites they'll just do normal damage. Crit will effectively just be "chance to ignite/shock/freeze" for a build with this ring.
how about a server fix?
"
Agashi wrote:
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
"
Wooser69 wrote:
Just in time to try out a flame totem incinerate build, no critting anyway and makes ignites actually useful to that build. Firestorm too I guess but not so much with its 6% crit.

That doesn't matter. Can't crit with that ring

The ring doesn't stop you from criting it stops your crit multi from being applied. You will still be able to crit to apply ignites they'll just do normal damage. Crit will effectively just be "chance to ignite/shock/freeze" for a build with this ring.

You are right. My bad.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Wait a bit, now drops in all the leagues?
My Low Life nonShav's/Solaris guide -> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192209/page/1/
I wonder how would be a build based on Oro's Sacrifice, Doryani's Belt, Emberwake, Taming, Gang's Momentum and Kaom's Heart as a Cyclone Templar which has a bunch of fire, area and melee nodes.

Sounds interesting unfortunately i'm not rich to try it :/
Last edited by CerbereGamer on Jul 28, 2015, 6:50:22 AM
t
Last edited by Ztink on Jul 28, 2015, 8:28:40 AM
all leagues ?
Can we get some clarification on its rarity?

The few that are avaible right now are being sold by crazy people
Interesting choice.
"
LadyAlekto wrote:
Can we get some clarification on its rarity?

The few that are avaible right now are being sold by crazy people

6 of them up for trade on warbands now. Given that it's been 24 hours and a lot of people who drop that ring would probably be more likely to reroll for it than sell it, I'm guessing it's not the highest tier of rarity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info