The EK king - MF with good defences, clear speed and 50K+ DPS

"
Chridian wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:
Okay, questions questions, where do we begin ^^
First why can we only use dagger+sceptre?
And second, can you explain to me the "good defensives", because I'm sort of drawing a blank there, since tabula is no armor and no nothing really so id like to learn about that.
And about leveling, is it always this hard or does it get easier?
And about weapons, does ilvl and such matter or are the stats on it the most important?
Aaaand last (for now) but not least, do we always have to use flame dash combined with cast when damage taken? I kinda like to use it on my own accord for mobility.

First, we don't have to use dagger and sceptre, we can use a dagger and shield,
If use shild, we have abit more block (acrobatics makes block not effective),
More life, but less DPS, it's up to the player, i'm only giving a guide line.

About defences... With high life + acrobatics + vaal grace for bosses + WB for kiting + blind totem and blind golem + enduring cry + arctic armor + ToH,
If you are a mid player, you will be more then fine...
See my video of hard boss 76 solo, and as MF you play more in a party then solo,
But ofc you can solo as fast as hell maps up to 74, including bosses.

About leveling (i'll answer your questions one by one):
1. See CantripN guide for leveling, if it is hard, you are doing something wrong
2. You need 2 good daggers for leveling, spell damage + flat damage + mana regen, item level above 50 will get you what you need.
3. See my gem levels... I over levels flame dush so i will use it without CODT

I'm here if you'll need my help

Fantastic! And no it wasnt hard once I got some slightly decent dagger and sceptre (one is 70% spell damage other is 55%)
Would you use Arctic armour etc while leveling btw or no?
Edit: I saw enlighten now I missed it the first times reading, so basically I NEED that gem to be level 3 before I can run all those 3 right?
so rephrasing question then, which aura/hatred would you use until that happens?

Would you use Arctic armour etc while leveling btw or no? - i used herald of ash

I saw enlighten now I missed it the first times reading, so basically I NEED that gem to be level 3 before I can run all those 3 right? - you must have it
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
oooh dear that's going to be either very expensive or very time consuming haha
Anyways, thank you for all the help, im loving the hell out of this character now, never had this much fun and speed whilst leveling anything before! :D
Guide is perfect as well which is why it's so easy and fun :D
"
Chridian wrote:
oooh dear that's going to be either very expensive or very time consuming haha
Anyways, thank you for all the help, im loving the hell out of this character now, never had this much fun and speed whilst leveling anything before! :D
Guide is perfect as well which is why it's so easy and fun :D

thank you very much for kind words :)

btw, if you have good mana items, enlighten 2 can work too...
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Well I nearly scraped together enough for it level 3, leveled using the item rarity gem, not sure if it's because of that, or if it's just me being lucky but 2 exalts and about 20 chaos orbs has dropped while leveling ^^
"
Chridian wrote:
Well I nearly scraped together enough for it level 3, leveled using the item rarity gem, not sure if it's because of that, or if it's just me being lucky but 2 exalts and about 20 chaos orbs has dropped while leveling ^^

good RNG :)
well whatever it is, im grateful haha
Also I was thinking, about the IIR flask etc, would it be possible to use a health pot that drains mana, and then use that flask?
"
Chridian wrote:
well whatever it is, im grateful haha
Also I was thinking, about the IIR flask etc, would it be possible to use a health pot that drains mana, and then use that flask?

that is what i do... and it's in my guide, at the bottom
Okay I've started doing low level maps now and so far it seems really good, slightly squishy against certain types of attacks still but that's to be expected.
yeah I'm stupid and I figured out what I was missing so yeah, uhm,
Having a blast though!
Last edited by Chridian on Aug 7, 2015, 11:26:45 AM
"
Chridian wrote:
Okay I've started doing low level maps now and so far it seems really good, slightly squishy against certain types of attacks still but that's to be expected.
yeah I'm stupid and I figured out what I was missing so yeah, uhm,
Having a blast though!

very happy to hear, remember to use vaal grace in bosses....
headhunter belt added as endgame item

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info