The EK king - MF with good defences, clear speed and 50K+ DPS

"
rel4us wrote:
"
angelbmw335 wrote:
Nice build! I wanted to try EK build. I came across your build so I'll give it a try.
Just a question. I'm a relatively new player, only a few weeks into the game, so I'm still not 100% sure of the passive trees. I notice that you've posted a tree for 92 level, but could you provide basic route for leveling? For example, should I start with Marauder area first or should I go ahead to Shadow/Ranger area first? Thanks and great build!

np, i will add leveling tree in the next day,

hope it will do the trick

i didn't get the chance to make the leveling tree today,

will get to it tomorro, sorry for the delay
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Heya!
I'm about to embark on an adventure to try out this build, that is, one of these builds I should say.
I am not a seasoned player nor am I a complete newbie, I enjoy farming maps, though currently I have limited currency (allthough it shouldn't be a problem to farm for the gear I need per say)
Would you suggest your version of this build or the version yours was based on as I understood it, Cantrip's guide.
Are they both equally, well, let's say friendly for both currency playstyle etc?
Regardless, I am loving both of these guides and cannot wait to start leveling with this (from level 40ish)
Edit: in any case I shall start with farming some gear on my ice crash character (which I am currently slightly tired of and need a change) til I get a reply, but a MF char does sound unnaturally appealing :D
Last edited by Chridian on Jul 31, 2015, 7:08:42 PM
"
malboyoo wrote:
Someone try in tempest league ?

i don't know, but some hardcore players did CantripN build,

our builds are very similar with defences, so i think it's possible
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
Chridian wrote:
Heya!
I'm about to embark on an adventure to try out this build, that is, one of these builds I should say.
I am not a seasoned player nor am I a complete newbie, I enjoy farming maps, though currently I have limited currency (allthough it shouldn't be a problem to farm for the gear I need per say)
Would you suggest your version of this build or the version yours was based on as I understood it, Cantrip's guide.
Are they both equally, well, let's say friendly for both currency playstyle etc?
Regardless, I am loving both of these guides and cannot wait to start leveling with this (from level 40ish)
Edit: in any case I shall start with farming some gear on my ice crash character (which I am currently slightly tired of and need a change) til I get a reply, but a MF char does sound unnaturally appealing :D

if you'll take CantripN build, you will have more life (15%-20% more),

more damage (20%-30% more), but no MF, it's up to you realy, what do u enjoy more?
"
rel4us wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
angelbmw335 wrote:
Nice build! I wanted to try EK build. I came across your build so I'll give it a try.
Just a question. I'm a relatively new player, only a few weeks into the game, so I'm still not 100% sure of the passive trees. I notice that you've posted a tree for 92 level, but could you provide basic route for leveling? For example, should I start with Marauder area first or should I go ahead to Shadow/Ranger area first? Thanks and great build!

np, i will add leveling tree in the next day,

hope it will do the trick

i didn't get the chance to make the leveling tree today,

will get to it tomorro, sorry for the delay

i added leveling section in the bottom

video added

"
rel4us wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:
Heya!

more damage (20%-30% more), but no MF, it's up to you realy, what do u enjoy more?

Well I do like the sound of having MF, but would you say you are incredibly squishy? (it was slightly hard to tell from the video which btw was very cool)
Keep in mind I probably won't be doing top end game maps of any sorts though.
"
Chridian wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:
Heya!

Well I do like the sound of having MF, but would you say you are incredibly squishy? (it was slightly hard to tell from the video which btw was very cool)
Keep in mind I probably won't be doing top end game maps of any sorts though.

see my video, and deside if i'm squishy :)
yeah not really hehe, anyhow I started leveling it now, and cannot wait til it gets better and the good loot starts dropping :D
Also where do you farm with your MF gear, do you run maps always or does it depend if you are looking for something in particular?
edit: Also what are good jewels to keep an eye out for?
Last edited by Chridian on Aug 1, 2015, 7:10:45 AM
"
Chridian wrote:
yeah not really hehe, anyhow I started leveling it now, and cannot wait til it gets better and the good loot starts dropping :D
Also where do you farm with your MF gear, do you run maps always or does it depend if you are looking for something in particular?
edit: Also what are good jewels to keep an eye out for?

i'm farming everything :) lake, maps, what ever you like....

allso, about jewels, you need life + damage (projectiles damage, physical damage, increased damage, spell damage, spell damage while dual wielding), try to get 7% life + at least 20% damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info