[2.1] Qwark's HC viable Glacial Cascade build, cheap and tanky

B
B
Hey man, cool build. Im running an EK crit build in tempest and have similar defensive numbers. One thing I reccomend is grabbing daggers with multi on them, but this ups the price tag significantly.
Something like this is quite strong:

Overall, just chiming in. Loving to see more crit builds surface since thornflesh was removed.
"
Alabugin wrote:
Hey man, cool build. Im running an EK crit build in tempest and have similar defensive numbers. One thing I reccomend is grabbing daggers with multi on them, but this ups the price tag significantly.
Something like this is quite strong:

Overall, just chiming in. Loving to see more crit builds surface since thornflesh was removed.

When I made the build I hadn't found any daggers with crit multi worth buying, it was either way too low of a roll, ridiculously overpriced or sacrificed crit chance which after the nerfs is really meh.

Chunks of 30% multi on items really make a huge difference when it comes to damage.
Nice build, but I got 2 problems with it
1. Heral of thunder procs very rarely. Even with 40+ crit chance
2. Comin from (1) - mana problems. I take 1 mana flask always, and someimes running outta it
"
thescarecrow wrote:
Nice build, but I got 2 problems with it
1. Heral of thunder procs very rarely. Even with 40+ crit chance
2. Comin from (1) - mana problems. I take 1 mana flask always, and someimes running outta it

My HoT usually procced only from critting large packs, the lightning damage from my wand helped too, you can try getting a little on one of your daggers. It can also happen if you don't yet have a lot of DPS to shock packs whenever you crit.

You definitely need the 4 mana nodes on the tree if you're running a 5/6L, a bit of mana regen on gear helps as well.
B
Hi, what end game unique items do you think would also benefit this build?
"
CodFlaps wrote:
Hi, what end game unique items do you think would also benefit this build?

6L carcass jack and voidbringers/maligaros would certainly be BiS.

And if you have the money for those then I'd also fork out an exalt or two for 2 good diamond base rings as well as a crit + cast speed amulet.
B

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info