accidentaly 6linked Restless Ward - what to do with it?

"
Mannoth wrote:
Aren't snakebites like a chaos?

it seems it really is. i had memories from very very long time ago when these gloves were bit expensive.
thats even better then as the idea is pretty sound
the drama continues:

~280jewelers, 38fus

i should charge for linking items..

btw have toyed a bit with the Restless Ward and i have to say that.. it is 'ok'. I would not ever spend currency on buying it 6linked but it has its uses. mainly: convenience, convenience that saves links.

given that now to take a charge node one has to take (with exceptions) a 18% inc duration node it is easy to assume that player that specializes in one charge type has at least one (probably two) such nodes. in such scenario the charge duration is 22 seconds. it is A LOT.

this makes it very easy to be permanently capped with charges while only occasionally generating them (using stuff like 'counter-attack + ECoMS + PCoC for melee), or makes it VERY easy to run with max endurance charges and still be free to use non-Enduring warcries

and there is one more thing (this is legacy, it all applies to non-legacy as well)

This flask eats up a flask slot (that is a huge thing) and eats bit of life but when charges die every 22 seconds keeping all charges up for entire map clear is possible and more than doable.

Ive done some rudimentary calculations with snakebites: the attack speed bonus these grant is not worth the effort while normal gloves can give aspd as well. the accuracy % is nice but most crit builds are already at ~90% (and higher == reflect issues for ev characters) and the 'poison on hit' in current meta is pretty irrelevant

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info