[2.0] 1h (mace) + Shield ice crash marauder, auto end charges / ic combo is back, extreme low budget

Im using this build and i love it, i got okay currency in was thinking of getting a Daresso's Defiance, how will that go with the build?
Can you fix the link for the skill tree?

can you fix your skill tree man? cuz i really wanted to try your build!!!
seems perfect for me!!

BTW, do you have any kind of defence against spell? beside max resist do you have anything else to reduce the incoming dmg from spellcaster?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
yep fix the link for the skill tree plz
Really powerfull build , check my character 53 maxzaytank on tempest. i think that you can take more hp mods nearby scion area (50% more life + 30 maximum life) this is really good on hardcore/tempest leagues. Sorry, my eng is very bad (((
Last edited by fray1337 on Aug 17, 2015, 6:27:14 AM
"
mgerard wrote:
Can you fix the link for the skill tree?

+1
Panting
Thanks for the build, it's working out pretty well for me (lvl 67 atm - mid/late act 4).

For anyone having mana issues, or want feedback on the development of the build...

One change that I made, for now at least, is to take the 3 points out of Unrelenting and instead took Righteous Decree (2pts) in the Templar starting area. This added mana really helped with mana cost and recovery once I got a 5L. It also gave me a point to spend elsewhere. It just felt like the reduced mana % was enough on its own and I'm so tough that I don't miss the life % right now. Later I'll probably switch back to the original tree with Unrelenting.

I also took a slightly different path near Duelist to take mana nodes over life nodes.

See my current tree:

I also have a question: What are you doing about chaos resist? We don't take any nodes in the passive tree, and I see < 20% on your gear. Do you find that it really doesn't matter since we're so tanky?

Cheers
can you repair the broken tree mate?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Not OP but here's a link to the tree at the PoE website (alternatively you can just copy all the letter nonsense after poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/ from the original link for future reference)

http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FEaPn7ieTnp1Z7NpzCfywHnFE38S7yfGJE26IZg5K1nWGCRGlVhIYTv2sF07QUteu9AoMC_qZUM96yvG5cyTmLsTUbBgi_MhNlHfr02ZU2-p8S41fhD5znd0iFXDc9-8kGCB3as6hitjdlhUeZ3Uzs7nsX3MnzZcqnE9q-nHM4rUA3N_lQ9DxT2hjsGOfuq8wZRYHy7OtgnL5BVGjjFiq9saPLwH6IABLPAZjwF73yHKSFgdPEppZSH37JBP9l8lmyRzg==
Bump, fixed the skilltree. I'll add a section on top that says to send me a PM if anything happens again because I totally forgot to check this thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Still waiting for GGG to admit that they made mistakes and actually work on fixing them.

You'll find me when pigs start flying.
Last edited by PrimordialDarkness on Sep 19, 2015, 7:58:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info