[QQ thread] How long does it take to actually DC after DC?

Ive called my ISP, changed my router today, and I still lost a mid 50s, I even levelled up with a buddy so he could 'save' me, and he sayed I stood still for 30s-1m before it kicked me out =/

I dont really know what else to do but its definately something with GGG or in my internal modem settings or something because all my other games work just fine and never kick me or lose connection?
Lost lvl 78 character last night (with similar stats i.e. 6.2k HP 3.5k armour and fairly over resist cap) to a loading screen crash to a zone 10 levels below mine.

Still love the game but probably done with hardcore for this season.
Im trying to find a work around solution, I think its something to due with packet loss or something, im getting 25% loss to one server, but im pretty noob at this sort of stuff just using Pingplotter pro.
I lost me 89 in tempest figthing 1 mob i try to log-out in a lag spike the character stay inside the game when i come back i am in standart i been trying to get an aswer from ggg is this can be prevented but idk yet. http://gyazo.com/44a2534c288a9037d142d9008d5d4441. I hope we get aswers an can solve this so i can play again.srry bad english.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info