[Outdated] Zivko's CI Chaos Incinerate build - 200k dps / 10 000 ES

IDK why ppl complain too much :D I love this build and is amazing, lvl 76 atm and everything die fast like melted :D the only problem i have now is Dexterity is too low and can't find anything that can help me any sugestion? and what is the final numer in dex andstreng just for reference and goal, thanks for the great job and this build !!!!
"
ZiggySobotka wrote:
"
ShaIsGood wrote:
Question to make a 5L infernal mantle corrupted + 1 gems.

I don't understand your explanation in your guide.

- You buy a lot of infernal mantle
- You make them 5L (with vorici)
- You make the right color
- You corrupt and hope its a +1 gems

Is that right ?

Because you can't corrupt before changing color and fuse/jewell it.

Thanks for your guide, the 21/20 infernal mantle give me 50% more dps, i have now 17k dps, my last question is how do you calcule your 80k dps with stage 4 ?

No. You corrupt them before linking them, because you can 5L after corruption with 150 fuse + 150 vaal orbs, and colour them using chromatics and vaal orbs, too.

I'd rather corrupt them after as you can still sell a 5l corrupted for a decent amount. Also 250 vaal orbs are not that easy to get.
@ Lordofthedreadz
It comes down to math.

You'd lose A LOT of currency if you tried to get +1gems 5L mantle by corrupting 5L mantles instead of corrupting trash 1c non-linked mantles and then forcing 5L using vorici.

It would cost you on average 40ex + 40 vaal orbs to craft a 5L mantle by corrupting 5Ls. Some of them would not get bricked and you could sell them, but i doubt you would be able to earn currency over relatively cheap (but time-consuming) DIY method which costs (40c + 40 vaal orbs + 70 jewelers + 70 vaal orbs + 150 fusings + 150 vaal orbs + 80-120chromatics + 80-120 vaal orbs).
"
ogrec wrote:
@ Lordofthedreadz
It comes down to math.

You'd lose A LOT of currency if you tried to get +1gems 5L mantle by corrupting 5L mantles instead of corrupting trash 1c non-linked mantles and then forcing 5L using vorici.

It would cost you on average 40ex + 40 vaal orbs to craft a 5L mantle by corrupting 5Ls. Some of them would not get bricked and you could sell them, but i doubt you would be able to earn currency over relatively cheap (but time-consuming) DIY method which costs (40c + 40 vaal orbs + 70 jewelers + 70 vaal orbs + 150 fusings + 150 vaal orbs + 80-120chromatics + 80-120 vaal orbs).

Yep last one is aproximatly 15ex

thanks for your replys guys, didn't know you could jewel/fuse with vaal orbs
I've got a corrupted 5L Mantle with white/green/red/blue/blue. If I swap a lvl18, 0 quality faster casting for a lvl2 empower I lose 1900 dps (12.6k -> 10.7). Can anyone explain why I would spend 35c on an empower for such a colossal dps loss?
I'm spending all my time levelling and trying to climb the ladder. Work took me away for two weeks otherwise I'd already be 100. Just some stats right now:

Level 96 on Tempest
Tooltip dps: 26,330 (5L corrupted Mantle, lvl 3 Empower, 21/20 Incinerate, 20/20 LMP, LL, 21/20 Echo)
ES: 11,133 (will pick up 1k more soon I hope)

Doing high level maps regularly. Have done every map other than Core (doesn't drop for me yet). I do the 80+ maps with very high quant. The highest was a corrupted Maze with 168% quantity before being put in the map device (so after it was a 190% quant map).

There are some rough combos but they are all doable (except for some extremely bad combos of mods and tempest on Excavation triple boss with phylacteral link).

Will update more when I have time.
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
"
sueyed wrote:
I've got a corrupted 5L Mantle with white/green/red/blue/blue. If I swap a lvl18, 0 quality faster casting for a lvl2 empower I lose 1900 dps (12.6k -> 10.7). Can anyone explain why I would spend 35c on an empower for such a colossal dps loss?

You need to corrupt it with +1 all gems to get the bonus level on Empower for it to be worth it. Also, you'll find that with faster casting, your tt dps may be higher but the mana sustain is very hard, especially if you use an Eye of Chayula, which you should if you care about not dying.
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
"
Haderach99 wrote:
You need to corrupt it with +1 all gems to get the bonus level on Empower for it to be worth it. Also, you'll find that with faster casting, your tt dps may be higher but the mana sustain is very hard, especially if you use an Eye of Chayula, which you should if you care about not dying.

Your shield is fucking outrageous. What in the fuck?

Any chance you could make some videos of boss kills on hard maps?
@UnfairMonopoly
damn, Haderach99, just checked your shield, that thing is op :O

ZiggySobotka, i'm currently rewatching the show, finished 2nd season few days ago, your nick made me smile :)
cheers
So i decided to try out the 6L rather than the 5l +1

I think it's pretty even,

My sheet :
(19k dps with a 20/20 incinerate, Empower & Faster casting). I had to get 3 jewel with 5 reduced mana cost to be able to lower the cost in mana to 13. Faster casting is verry nice for a less spikey leech & a quicker 3 charges. Also if i got to switch my empower for reduced mana in no regen maps, the dps drop is less rough then with a 5L +1 gems.

Next goal is to get a 21/20 incinerate and to level all my supp gems to 20 :')

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info