Currency Watch! - Chaos orbs to Exalted [ WB ] [ T ]

"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
mkomt wrote:
what bothers me is the players that dont understand that there's items are not worth 3~4 exalteds anymore

They can ask whatever they want for their items.
Who are you to say an item is not "worth" 3-4 Ex, that your offer is "reasonable"?

With Ex being so desirable, it's quite understandable they want to be payed in pure Ex, and don't want to be the first to lower the price.

calm da fuck down kid, i didn't say they can't ask whatever they want, but some players dont want to negotiate based on the new reality.

your comment is just a example of the nerdrage i see of some players in trade

if the item is worth 1ex, you might as well sell for 70~75c, if you dont like the offer, let your stuff rotting till it goes to dumpster league.
"
mkomt wrote:
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
mkomt wrote:
what bothers me is the players that dont understand that there's items are not worth 3~4 exalteds anymore

Who are you to say an item is not "worth" 3-4 Ex, that your offer is "reasonable"?

With Ex being so desirable, it's quite understandable they want to be payed in pure Ex, and don't want to be the first to lower the price.

calm da fuck down kid, i didn't say they can't ask whatever they want, but some players dont want to negotiate based on the new reality.

if the item is worth 1ex, you might as well sell for 70~75c, if you dont like the offer, let your stuff rotting till it goes to dumpster league.

I wouldn't call his comment nerdrage lol. Although yours on the other hand..
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Aug 30, 2015, 6:10:47 PM
"
mkomt wrote:
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
mkomt wrote:

Haha this one is priceless xD
Why so much trouble with simple supply and demand people? You don't "NEED" ex - while it is no doubt very useful and required for certain things, all that we need to do is NOT buy ex for 75-80c and the price will fall. As soon as it inflated near 50 I stopped buying - seemed obvious. Maybe not - apparently enough people think trading 60+ chaos recipes is a good deal lol. Just stop buying ex. Save your big buys and crafts for cheaper rates. If someone is selling a something for 2ex offer 100c instead, if they don't bite someone else will - and most importantly - when you do drop an ex maybe don't run to sell it for top dollar - maybe hoard your hoarder cards instead of sell for inflated amounts of chaos....
"
mkomt wrote:
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
mkomt wrote:

U know the seller is allowed to refuse ur lowball or even ur "offer" even without a good reason ?

U are the one acting like a kid there jimmy u shouldn't berserk like that for virtual money u can't get.
Don't get pissed in forums because u failed lowballing/buying item from someone, this, is the real kid attitude there.

"
Why so much trouble with simple supply and demand people? You don't "NEED" ex - while it is no doubt very useful and required for certain things, all that we need to do is NOT buy ex for 75-80c and the price will fall. As soon as it inflated near 50 I stopped buying - seemed obvious. Maybe not - apparently enough people think trading 60+ chaos recipes is a good deal lol. Just stop buying ex. Save your big buys and crafts for cheaper rates. If someone is selling a something for 2ex offer 100c instead, if they don't bite someone else will - and most importantly - when you do drop an ex maybe don't run to sell it for top dollar - maybe hoard your hoarder cards instead of sell for inflated amounts of chaos....

+1
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
Currently Exalts are used more than ever before because of Meta crafting.

Metacrafting is too cheap for the desired outcomes vs old eternal method.

GGG is already going to fix this after this league, they know they screwed up.

The people who knew about this and took advantage of it while very few did(props to them) drove up the prices. They could buy exalts for no matter the cost and it would not affect them because they would resell for exalts anyways, thus on the resell even more profits because ratio went up.

This basically screwed the economy over for the leagues this season. Now everyone knows it's value and that further drives the value of exalts up.

Where as chaos had no increase in usefulness.

I remember personally decimating the value of Jeweler's and Alts in Invasion and I was only 1 person.
In that league you could regularly get Alts/jewels 20:1c/10:1c no problem all day.

Well I decided to start linking lots of gear and reselling it(make pretty insane profits). I went threw thousands and thousands of jewelers and alts a day.

A few weeks of this alts were all the way down to 13:1c for the people that remember. In fact it never recovered after that and 16:1c is standard price over 20:1c, this also was affected by masters introduction but that was after the fact.

Now we had a whole guild, not just one person, doing this to these current leagues economy.

It is a perfect example when GGG just need to step in and set Exalts to a C ratio.

Until then it can continually be abused.
I wonder if the Warbands economy is going to spill over into the Standard economy and seriously inflate the C:EX ratio there. The majority of players are on warbands right now, yes?
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
When leagues emerge with standart its going to be few days of crazy pricing. After few days standart prices stables pretty close what they were. There is so much cyrrency at standart that temp leagues doesnt move orb prices. And most temp league players dont even logg in.
I found 2 exalteds over the last 2 days... I usually find 1 every week or 2. Kinda seems like they buffed the drop rate, anyone else have more data points?
If you on average find 1 Exalted every 10 days, then the chances of getting a second Exalt within 24 hours of finding one are 10%. So, nothing special there.

Even if someone found 2 mirrors in 2 days, that would not be that special, seeing how many thousands of players play this game.

Besides that, I did find an Exalt yesterday. First one in quite a while.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info