[2.0] Wild strike dual wield dagger/1h dagger shield - the ultimate guide!!!

I am sorry for not updating the build over the past few weeks, i have been very busy and unable to do the things that i want to do. But in regards to your question of surviveability, i'll do a quick breakdown of what i do to stay alive:

- First of all, my damage reduction is 61% with my chaos golem up
- This is increased even further when mobs attack me since that triggers my curse on hit setup with vengeance that applies warlords mark
- And everytime i engage a group of mobs or a boss or whatever, i always whirling blade into the enemy to apply fortify.

In regards to your mana issue problem, it is definetly the biggest issue of the build, but i have solved it by using Rallying cry. But honestly, the build has changed a lot and i have not had the time to update it. I am dual wielding now and stuff like that, so honestly, this guide is not the to follow at its current state.
IGN: Aintgonnadie
I am now 86 with the build, dps is still great, i die less often now, but still i have a hard time with heavy hitting bosses like let's say carnage.
My gear looks like this atm. Any thoughts on what's to improve?

Waiting on your update, till then i'll focus on upgrading another chars.

PS: i have no problems with mana lately

Thank you!
Last edited by emiloghin on Aug 30, 2015, 12:37:37 PM
Well, how much hp and how much damage reduction do you have? i will be doing an update very soon, so i hope to get back on track soon with this build.
Okay i updated the build now, so there are both versions of the build, please if any of you have questions just hit me up.
Do you mind showing videos? And a step by step skill tree? and Is it Atziri viable?
any chance of also linking or mentioning what jewels to use?
IGN: The_Nutcase

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info