[2.1] The fevered Soul Strike Scion (424 Manacost Wild Strike) [BotW submission]

Could you post a comparison video of cleave and cyclone? Wildstrike just seems bad mechanically.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
Could you post a comparison video of cleave and cyclone? Wildstrike just seems bad mechanically.

yes. will try to get those videos done today sometime.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
"
MatrixFactor wrote:

Did Video and added this "question" to FAQ.
what a cool idea for wild strike - thumbs up.
"
Wazabaza wrote:
hayze420, you are incorrect about that.

"
Melee physical damage only applies to melee effects, which the secondary effects of wild strike are not.
- Mark_GGG

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
None of the secondary effects are melee. If it's applying melee-only effects, that's a bug.
Is in response to CoMK proc of secondary's. Only GGG response currently in WS feedback thread.
updated.
Great build man, I copied this build a bit, but changed the tree up to go crit, with doryani's catalyst in off hand with soul taker in Standard. Dps with flask and charges is at 62k and i am still missing 3 of the fevered mind jewels, but am still wrecking bosses in maps with it.

-My Gear-
Spoiler

-Tree-

Works great, and thanks for the inspiration :D

Got 3 more of the Jewels(only using 5 atm though due to my level 78), and now dps has increased to 69k with charges and flasks.
Last edited by FilthyFew on Aug 9, 2015, 5:12:50 PM
cool to see this works too!!
nice mechanics but you should swap increased malee dmg out because it only works on the initial hit... the best links are

Wild Strike + Faster Attacks + Multistrike + WED + Added Fire + Physical to Lightning

but nice build otherwise :)
would an iron will gem increase damage output if it was swapped for the added fire gem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info