Best place to level at level 63?

Hello everyone,

I started a new character, a shadow trapper and everything has been going good, UNTILL i reached level 60, my GOD it takes forever to level up, i´ve tried searching for a place to level up a BIT faster, becasue i remember my other charcter, which is a static strike mauraduer, and before i closed my eyes and opening them again, i was level 79, then again it went a bit quicker with killing.

But where would you guys suggest to level up when being 63?

Best regards.
If it's around your level, fellshrine should be an easy place. It's very easy to farm skele and zombies as a fire trapper.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Thank you for your reply, i can see that my XP is getting better now, since i went to fellshrine, thanks!
heyho here is a nice topic about trapper

imo your skill tree is not optimized and your links are a bit odd imo...

thats my skilltree atm (33 points left) - level 70

I think I ended up around level 66 after killing Dominus for the first time in Merciless, just playing through at a normal pace. Granted, I didn't die except once in Cruel act 4 and I like to clear side areas when I see them.

If you're still trying to reach a good mapping level I recommend running Catacombs (Marketplace in Act 3), Aquaducts (area right before Act 4 just after Dominus) or the Dried Lake (area where you kill Voll for Deshret's Banner). Those places are pretty safe and provide consistent experience and decent loot.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info