2.0.0g Patch Notes

i think time to give up to play summoner permament
"
I'll post my quote from another thread

"
Well yeah but there literally worthless now like they DON'T DO anything lol

Like you know how much I invested in these things? alright look first well go here

a 6 Minion jewels 15% minion damage sure
All minion damage nodes 15% sure
All minion damage + uniques be it the god tier ones
Combined with a 6L vis mortis sure

Pure investment right now

Combined with 20 wrath + Genosity giving it super wrath

Even with that amount of investment a lantern bro or the old spectre's outdamages them by far. In short it crippled them to the point where nobody would really use them. Anyone who watched me stream can test to that.

They were brutal in maps I can agree to that so whatever you destroyed the spectre in return to well make the game healthy I just don't like how you guys just made it worthless and you guys aren't going compensate for it obviously other then well adapt and move on of course because that's how summoners are.

Now what did the revs lose alright here check this

30% BASE raw damage
2 projectiles loss = even more damage loss

Those two basically just crippled them hell I don't even think they do damage anymore in maps which is well the intention right? Sure why not. but you get the point it's a worthless spectre that's outclassed by the other mobs such as Alchemist? Lanterns? Knitted horrors? Even my amount of my gear revs couldn't DPS well in a 77 map I tested it mind you; Couldn't even kill an elreon relic for god sakes.

Like we could kill a lv 78 elreon life regen relic before the patch XD... now with new higher level and harder content we have no toolbox to deal with it. Back to super slow clears with Evanglists... I might give a try to lantern bros or rakangu since they are ripping players.
"
DarkHeart69 wrote:
"
I'll post my quote from another thread

"
Well yeah but there literally worthless now like they DON'T DO anything lol

Like you know how much I invested in these things? alright look first well go here

a 6 Minion jewels 15% minion damage sure
All minion damage nodes 15% sure
All minion damage + uniques be it the god tier ones
Combined with a 6L vis mortis sure

Pure investment right now

Combined with 20 wrath + Genosity giving it super wrath

Even with that amount of investment a lantern bro or the old spectre's outdamages them by far. In short it crippled them to the point where nobody would really use them. Anyone who watched me stream can test to that.

They were brutal in maps I can agree to that so whatever you destroyed the spectre in return to well make the game healthy I just don't like how you guys just made it worthless and you guys aren't going compensate for it obviously other then well adapt and move on of course because that's how summoners are.

Now what did the revs lose alright here check this

30% BASE raw damage
2 projectiles loss = even more damage loss

Those two basically just crippled them hell I don't even think they do damage anymore in maps which is well the intention right? Sure why not. but you get the point it's a worthless spectre that's outclassed by the other mobs such as Alchemist? Lanterns? Knitted horrors? Even my amount of my gear revs couldn't DPS well in a 77 map I tested it mind you; Couldn't even kill an elreon relic for god sakes.

Like we could kill a lv 78 elreon life regen relic before the patch XD... now with new higher level and harder content we have no toolbox to deal with it. Back to super slow clears with Evanglists... I might give a try to lantern bros or rakangu since they are ripping players.

Maelstroms in maps with extra projectiles seems to chew tru my zombies easy, too bad they can't be used as spectres.
next patch: fixed sire of shards on revenants to fire in a nova, it's to "prevent mass extinction of exiles, rather than to nerf them as spectres", we promise ;)
IGN: poor_newb
Lockstep took a huge step backwards and went from being an improvement over the desync days to making the game unplayable.

PLEASE ROLLBACK THE CODE "FIX"!
It's quite clear that GGG doesn't care about players playing summoners.
Everytime there is a mob that is decent enough to be a spectre with relative good clear speed, it gets nerfed into the ground.
Making it unplayable.

I wonder how the rest (none summoner) playerbase would feel if GGG did the same to their builds.

GGG, "Oh look, this cyclone mob kill players."
GGG, "Let's nerf cyclone gem with 60% reduced damage instead of just nerfing the mob itself. And then we call it 'we wanted to prevent player extinction rather then nerfing cyclone as a gem."

"
"
monsoonrider wrote:
"
These monsters were extremely efficient at killing players. This purpose of this change is to prevent mass extinction of exiles, rather than to nerf them as spectres.

made me grin

I hated those damn revenants. Screw the summoners, white versions of these mobs will chunk anywhere from 20% to 40% of a light capped 4,5k life toon from offscreen.

Yeah, just "tested" them out and they STILL do 3k damage and one-shot from off-screen.
They need to go until they get fixed.
Elder Shaper of Play-Doh
Not that Ive seen a rare item drop from the arena trio, lol. Seriously, Cruel Piesto has better loot than ANY merciless Act 4 boss.
Ok GGG, when the f**k are you going to fix the pvp que bug?

I manually leveled my LLD pvp characters so as to go into sarn arena and pvp in there while waiting for someone to join the pvp que.......but since he cannot join any more 1v1 pvp ques, now I have to do my 1v1's on a pvp only char.....which cannot go into sarn arena because of another bug relating to Leo and Hideouts.....which you are ALSO ignoring (and have been for the past 6 months or so).

WTF, over??????
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Wtf fucking retarded nerfs on piety and malachai... Piety beam does like 10% of my health now and malachai slammed once, the fights are boring as fuck now....

edit: dominus is harder then malachai... nice job lol
Last edited by hardlyhard on Jul 24, 2015, 7:13:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info