2.0.0g Patch Notes

"
Shieldbreaker wrote:
"
grepman wrote:
Given the (over)reaction by people akin to a child who was given a toy and then got it taken away I hope GGG as a 'parent' learned the lesson-dont give a toy in a first place to an ungrateful child.

Yeah, no use having minion and aura and energy shield and many other nodes or skill gems! Only allow flame totems/cyclone/cast on crit, all other ways to play need to be removed.
Please stop the misinformation.
You can use close to a 100 builds. It's yours and only yours choice to have a build that is up to most efficient flavor of the month builds.

Minion builds aren't dead because of one specter nerf, stop it

See what AA has to say
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc_pqL9iOYQ
After 2 weeks leveling a character, they just ruin it. It is even worst when they state that the reason is that there is players being killed by Revenants. Seriously? What about nerfing all little monster that killed me for one reason or another? Why not make the game just a walk in the park.

Honestly, I am done with the game. I know the game is free, but I lost 2 weeks trying to create a character and then GGG just destroys it. I think it is a lack of respect for the players.
"
rojomacofe wrote:
After 2 weeks leveling a character, they just ruin it. It is even worst when they state that the reason is that there is players being killed by Revenants. Seriously? What about nerfing all little monster that killed me for one reason or another? Why not make the game just a walk in the park.

Honestly, I am done with the game. I know the game is free, but I lost 2 weeks trying to create a character and then GGG just destroys it. I think it is a lack of respect for the players.
GGG has been 'destroying' characters with every major patch over last 2.5 years. And ironically it's exactly because they respect the players
"
Chris wrote:
Version 2.0.0g:

"Last edited by Chris on July 22, 2015 10:46 PM" one hour later.

What did you change? Don't really want to re-read these long notes to try and figure it out.
Necropolis: 97
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
grepman wrote:
"
rojomacofe wrote:

GGG has been 'destroying' characters with every major patch over last 2.5 years. And ironically it's exactly because they respect the players

That is correct. Major patch, that makes sense. Not after 2 weeks of going live and with 1 month beta testing. It is changing the rules in the middle of the game. If you are playing Standard, then it would not make that much difference, but if you are playing on one of the leagues (Tempest or Warbands) then it is a different story.
Please . pretty please.

Stop nerfing act4 or whatever im here for the dificulty dont make this game/act a

''eyes-closed-easy-mode''
Spectres could be made more common in maps to offset the nerf (after all they didn't inted to affect players right?).
I'm lucky if I find them once per mapping session.
"
rojomacofe wrote:
"
grepman wrote:
"
rojomacofe wrote:

That is correct. Major patch, that makes sense. Not after 2 weeks of going live and with 1 month beta testing. It is changing the rules in the middle of the game. If you are playing Standard, then it would not make that much difference, but if you are playing on one of the leagues (Tempest or Warbands) then it is a different story.
theyve done it in the middle of the leagues many times

invasion = nerf
beyond = nerf
etc

do you really want me to go over patchnotes that were made during leagues that significantly altered things ?
"
Danneby wrote:
HAHA!

All these summoners QQ'ing

I never take my time to post here, but this is totaly worth it, i thank you all for the good laugh.

On other notes, keep up the good work GGG, i have lots of fun playing your game and laughing at your community!

we all know that's what draws people like you and me to this game ;-)
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
Kalidor wrote:

or your a totally NOOB or you really had bad luck/not played well in that area and their bosses!

i was just doing some tests cause of mostly about the racing season coming before they announced it with melee char/builds in tempest (when 2.0 started), and it was really a joke to kill malachai at 38 level with around 1.3k life no end charges no fortify. just pure molten strike-faster attacks-melee phys and some trash gear.

later i tried again after the nerfs they did and it felt a bit easier cause of mostly the life nerfs they did. Right now i guess would be WAY WAY easier to finish normal.

i don't know what you're talking about having all that TANKY stuff 4charges and fortify? really? learn to play. get better. stop crying or else move on.

So you tested it with a molten striker and you called it a day.

Since closed beta there has been NOTHING in the regular game (3 difficulties) that was so damn frustrating as the final part of act 4. Literally nothing. I used the word frustrating because that is how it felt. I was enjoying act 4 so much (new lore and areas) but the end just ruined it for me. Like having your 3 star diner ruined by a burned dessert. Never felt that way before with PoE. There are design problems with those fights which I am not going to get into. It needed a change. Maybe this change is not the best but at least progression will be a lot smoother now.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info