2.0.0g Patch Notes

It would be nice if GGG would refund all of the skill points for summoners with this patch. If i switch to SRS now i will have to respect a lot of points, and buy different gear. :(

IGN: Kill_All_Sparrows
Oh well, there are other options for spectres. I'm thinking Void Bearer from Kaom's area. Any other ideas?
The big nerf to the Revenants was that their minion exploding damage was reduced. Minions can't make minions, so this part doesn't effect spectres. Keep this in mind. Also the mob was way too overpowered and had to be brought down a bit. So that means nerfing the spetres yes, but they had to be taken down. Also GGG didn't "lie" to you. They said they weren't intending the change for spectre nerfs, they were intending it for the mob nerf, not that that doesn't come with the spectre nerf. They were just making their intentions clear.
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Last edited by jugglereli on Jul 23, 2015, 2:44:12 AM
Another good joke from GGG. Sure, its definetly not because of specters that you nerfed the merciless endgame content... oh wait, you did not nerf any merciless content except the last new good specter.

Since the beta you kept nerfing specters into unusable tier. So people more often than not just resorted back to old specters. I hope at one point GGG realizes that the players are not that dumb. And no matter what you keep on telling them, they see what you actually do.

This league ends early for me i guess. Its already quite a time investment playing solo, couple that with absolutely nerfed leveling unique drops, wich means i cant afford them. Then nerfing all the good options of the current build i rolled because you wanted to nerf the specters, and no BSing around changes that.

And yes, i am goddamn upset, the beta was already a joke, and the only reason it kept peoples attention was the slow trickle of new content. Wich is exactly what GGG apparently intended to do, instead of actually listening to the important feedback.

So now we have such amazing changes, like making build enabling uniques even more rare. Making survivability even harder to achieve by making the best options even more rare. Instead of fixing the underlying problem of inferiority of rare armors. Its at this point obvious that the majority of staff at GGG is not playing the game. Its clear that Chris does not know whats going on, wich he has proven with the hacks and "rain makes loadtimes slower" (i could not even find a thread of someone complaining about loadtimes because of rain, while at that point there were severall active threads about particles and rain causing fps drops on almost all sub forums).

Also some changes are quite questionable.
There is a need for build enabling uniques to be rare, but we made doon common
Merciless endgame is optional so it should stay hard, but we nerfed the monsters there anyway
Hm, I was about to drop 25$ in the game to support GGG. However, due to their impertinence to lie to summoners (implying that the nerf was not to their spectres) and blatantly screwing up my build I was going for, I'll drop those dollars somewhere else. Cheers!
Revenants were horrible, not only in Merciless, but in maps as well. Offscreen one shots are just absurd. I feel for you summoning fellas and this might not have been the perfect way for GGG to handle the revenants, but they were mighty overtuned.
"
danivl wrote:
Revenants were horrible, not only in Merciless, but in maps as well. Offscreen one shots are just absurd. I feel for you summoning fellas and this might not have been the perfect way for GGG to handle the revenants, but they were mighty overtuned.

those changes would have been fine if they buffed spectre but nope, they just destroyed the only decent spectre available
"
andreicde wrote:
"
danivl wrote:

those changes would have been fine if they buffed spectre but nope, they just destroyed the only decent spectre available

I understand they were really good as spectres and I thought to make a summoner to try them, but isn't that the ideal definition of OP? If revenants stayed so strong, summoners would not have had any other choice for a spectre. I know options are limited as it is, but that's in GGG's department. Please more viable options for spectres, variety is nice.
Last edited by danivl on Jul 23, 2015, 2:31:55 AM
"
danivl wrote:
"
andreicde wrote:
"
danivl wrote:

I understand they were really good as spectres and I thought to make a summoner to try them, but isn't that the ideal definition of OP? If revenants stayed so strong, summoners would not have had any other choice for a spectre. I know options are limited as it is, but that's in GGG's department. Please more viable options for spectres, variety is nice.

Summoners dont have viable options because of how the skill works anyway. Revenants were the best because they were the highest level projectile based monster you could use. Using anything else will give you a low level monster that will tickle most map enemies. And relying on maps to give you the specters you need is a joke.

Funny how GGG kept close watch and kept nerfing specters in the beta, but did not listen at all to the input that things are overtuned.

So whats the point of the beta then?
I smelled this spectre nerf from so far back it's not even funny. Glad I didn't invest in them in the first place ^^

Now they only need to kill srs, explosive arrow and cyclone and we are left with no builds.

Awakening has the lowest build diversity of all times...

edit: But blatantly lying about Revenant nerf is just not like you guys... I guess you removed shotgun as well because voidbearers were so dangerous, right?
Last edited by Scorptice on Jul 23, 2015, 2:35:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info