How do you craft a high dps weapon?

for some items i see it has + % increased physical dmg and then you can craft the same stat on top of that.

when does this apply? when is this possible?
"
danteafk wrote:
for some items i see it has + % increased physical dmg and then you can craft the same stat on top of that.

when does this apply? when is this possible?

There are two mods that can give+ physical damage. One is normal (something like +100% increased physical damage) and the other is hybrid (+50% increased physical damage and + 25 acuracy for exemple).

You can stack both, and when a weapon has a hybrid roll and an open prefix, you can craft the normal +% physical with the master.

History note : master could in their early stage also craft hybrid mods, but it got removed, it had a negative impact on the game.
-
Zybeline has almost no clue about crafting, you shouldn't really listen to him

but the basic information that there is a phys% and hybrid mod is right ^^

and just fyi to hit t1 phys was 1/1200 and a lot of rolls got added, so it's higher now

I'll bux a few thousand and record the odds
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
Zybeline has almost no clue about crafting, you shouldn't really listen to him

but the basic information that there is a phys% and hybrid mod is right ^^

and just fyi to hit t1 phys was 1/1200 and a lot of rolls got added, so it's higher now

I'll bux a few thousand and record the odds

Source of your numbers?

Sounds like crafting is rocket science for you. I'd like a hint to where crafting can have some tricks, because as far as I know, you just need to know the mods you want and the order you want them to apear on your item in order to reduce the cost of the craft.

Maybe I am ignorant tho
-
Last edited by Zybeline2 on Jul 23, 2015, 9:10:52 AM
"
danteafk wrote:
So I am fairly new to the crafting system. My basic understanding would be, and please correct me if I`m wrong:

I get a high level item like Vaal axe with ilevel 79. I roll so long alterations on it until I have either high IAS and throw another augment on it for high phys % dps to get like cruel/tyrannical (http://www.poemods.com/index.php?item_type=2h_sword_axe) or vise versa with the alts/augmentations, then regal it and voila that's it?

I wonder if I miss something spent today about 50chaos in alterations and still nothing -_-
does it have to be 20% before trying to get a good roll?

thanks

hey there. i made this for my 1 month flashback reaver

i picked up all good white claws and blue claws i found while playing and id/transmute until i got a decent hybrid phys/acc roll (you cannot craft this anymore). this one got 120% phys and 48 acc when i transmuted it/id it.

i then regaled it and got 169% phys and that was good enough for me.
multi mod + flat phys + attack speed + local crit and done.

not the best claw but more than enough for me. all those claws that turned bad was sold for the scouring recipe so it wasn't that expensive in the end.

depends how good of a weapon you want to craft. if you want to make a more perfect weapon this is not the way to go.

same with this weapon. this was crafted in torment league i believe for a coc discharge cyclone build.

id/transmute until you get a nice attack speed or spell dmg. regal. multimod. add the rest done.
sell the failed ones for scouring recipe.

this was before you could add spell dmg to daggers. much easier now.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 23, 2015, 9:21:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info